Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did u notice he is in sydney? he may be flying everyday in the open fields hence the much faster progress ;)
    Originally posted by huasze
    hey henrik!

you joined the hobby in Mar 07, and now you can fly upside down!?!
    My god, I started about 5 months back and i can't fly upside down still!
    Sheesh, and I thought I was a fast learner...
    For sale

trex 700/ 12mm main shaft swash leveller. carbon type $22 only new

Comment

Bro.. You have a big open field also what.. Just in front of you..

Originally posted by johndyl
      did u notice he is in sydney? he may be flying everyday in the open fields hence the much faster progress ;)

Comment

Originally posted by tucfaz
        Bro.. You have a big open field also what.. Just in front of you..
        but i dont fly everyday mah.... otherwise ok kidding again maybe only
        For sale

Comment

Bro.. Practice precision flying.. Hover from your living room, then fly the heli out the window. This way.. You have the entire airspace to yourself, then strap on a pair Binocular then fly lor

Hmm.. kinda interesting right?? BTW.. anyone here done that before.. I mean on purpose, and not by accident lah

Bro.. You're not alone lah..

Originally posted by johndyl
          but i dont fly everyday mah.... otherwise ok kidding again maybe only

Comment

Originally posted by tucfaz
            Bro.. Practice precision flying.. Hover from your living room, then fly the heli out the window. This way.. You have the entire airspace to yourself, then strap on a pair Binocular then fly lor

Hmm.. kinda interesting right?? BTW.. anyone here done that before.. I mean on purpose, and not by accident lah

Bro.. You're not alone lah..
            cannot la... dangerous leh.. even if i am expert also wont try, unless i am staying in a big landed property la..

bino, interesting, maybe should get a pair, those light ones, to take a peek when these old astig eyes start to fail me.. keke
            For sale

Comment

Originally posted by redblur View Post
              whic heli is compatible/perfect
              for beginer in 6 channel?

Im also seriously in doubt in this too.

pls can anybody jus advice on terex or minititan. And wad are the pros and cons of this two helis????

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by redblur View Post
                  whic heli is compatible/perfect
                  for beginer in 6 channel?

Comment

thrust430,
                    there are many threads on this topic.
                    You have been asked to do search for your questions but it seems you may be too lazy to do that.
                    If such simple help for yourself and you're lazy then flying heli likely not suitable for you.
                    Dont expect answers to be spoonfed to such extent.

Comment

helis

Hi guys wad about the 450 SEV2 is it better then the minititan. pls giv ur advice as im not sure which one to buy. as many of u guy have been talking about the XL version then wad about the 450seV2 would it be better?????

Comment

Originally posted by thrust430 View Post
                        Hi guys wad about the 450 SEV2 is it better then the minititan. pls giv ur advice as im not sure which one to buy. as many of u guy have been talking about the XL version then wad about the 450seV2 would it be better?????
                        U really do not learn do u?
                        I'm sure no one here would want to answer u given ur laziness!

Not only are u lazy, u are SPAMMING the forum!
                        AR Drone 2.0
                        Walkera Ladybird Micro Quad
                        Jr XG8 Tx (Mode 1)
                        RG831B Rx

sigpic

Comment

I sold my MT and now flying a V2. I personally find the MT more suited for beginner due to it inherent stability. But again, stability comes at the expense of agility which the Trex V2 has. Mine V2 is as stable as the MT and it also depends on how you set it up and what Gyro you using etc

The V2 is definately easier to maintain after a crash. The V2 main gear screw is accessible by hand and the boom/belt can be easily removed compared to the Mini-T.

The V2 head/tail is also top notch and slop free and it's compact designed head is designed to withstand crash better than the Mini-T CNC head which is outward and protruding (esp control arm) meaning more exposed to bend after a crash.

Most importantly all the blades in the market are designed for trex..It fit nicely in V2 blade grip. I also had a hard time trying to fix all these 3rd party blades to Mini-T, you either spend time sandwiching the blade plastic holder to become thinner or cut the spacer into 1/2 thereby affecting either the top or bottom pitch by as much as a few degrees.

End of the day, both are great heli. It depends on individual preference. All heli have their good points and bad points.

You might wana consider the CopterX 450 SEV2 from www.ehirobo.com
                          Exact replica of V2.

Originally posted by thrust430 View Post
                          Im also seriously in doubt in this too.

pls can anybody jus advice on terex or minititan. And wad are the pros and cons of this two helis????
                          In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies only permanent interest - Lord Palmerston

Comment

Originally posted by flameangel View Post
                            I sold my MT and now flying a V2. I personally find the MT more suited for beginner due to it inherent stability. But again, stability comes at the expense of agility which the Trex V2 has. Mine V2 is as stable as the MT and it also depends on how you set it up and what Gyro you using etc

The V2 is definately easier to maintain after a crash. The V2 main gear screw is accessible by hand and the boom/belt can be easily removed compared to the Mini-T.

The V2 head/tail is also top notch and slop free and it's compact designed head is designed to withstand crash better than the Mini-T CNC head which is outward and protruding (esp control arm) meaning more exposed to bend after a crash.

Most importantly all the blades in the market are designed for trex..It fit nicely in V2 blade grip. I also had a hard time trying to fix all these 3rd party blades to Mini-T, you either spend time sandwiching the blade plastic holder to become thinner or cut the spacer into 1/2 thereby affecting either the top or bottom pitch by as much as a few degrees.

End of the day, both are great heli. It depends on individual preference. All heli have their good points and bad points.

You might wana consider the CopterX 450 SEV2 from www.ehirobo.com
                            Exact replica of V2.
                            When I get more experienced, I'll switch to Trex/CopterX

Comment

Working...
                            X