Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trex 450 Vs mini titan?

I think Mini titan is more stabilest and powerfull
    but do mini titan spare parts compatible with trex too?

How about yo all Mini titan Vs Trex...Whi's the best?
    Sorry for my english

happy with miniT so far. Though I already crash twice due to pilot lapse. Its pretty able to hover about a point with low wind condition, though I am not a very accurate pilot, and probably hasn't fully setup the bugger, nonetheless its looking good.
    JR PCM 9XII

BEAM E4

HS65 Cyclic
    Futaba S3154 Tail
    Scorpion 2221-8
    JETI Spin 44A
    JR RS 77
    Logictech 2100 TL Gyro
    Thunder Power TP2070-3SX

A Bottle Of Guts, Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by redblur
      I think Mini titan is more stabilest and powerfull
      but do mini titan spare parts compatible with trex too?

How about yo all Mini titan Vs Trex...Whi's the best?
      Different People Different Strokes
      f

Comment

Ehh which one is more suitable for a beginer??
        Modded Esavage + 4S lipo + KB45 2300KV + HW150A
        Brushless Esky Lama with dual swash
        Esky Dauphin
        Walkera Lama 2
        Walkera 5G6
        Sparrowhawk XB + 2S lipo + 60A brushless esc + 6000kv motor.
        Brushless Mini LST + single servo mod
        Brushless Micro-T

Comment

Originally posted by LittleGiant
          Ehh which one is more suitable for a beginer??
          ah...this question i like.... lol

bro, some poeple start with
          Honeybee
          some with Nitro
          some with
          Trex ...
          some with co axial
          some with
          picco z

its really up to you and how deeps your interest is
          and also how deep you wallet is..
          f

Comment

yupyup, if you are sure and full hearted that you bleeding love heli then please go get any of the ones you mentioned. If you are unsure, then please go with a fixed pitched, fly and learn, then decide. And even if you are sure you want a mini T or trex, going Fixed pitch first is not a bad idea, crash-and-pick-up learner with a high level of hovering challenge will set you right if you can catch the learning process, less time in the setup process, making sure you transit to the more complicated with at least hovering and forward flight skills, which will be very handy to have when you are setting up a mini size heli, as compared to knowing zilch, and learning off a trex straight away.
            JR PCM 9XII

BEAM E4

HS65 Cyclic
            Futaba S3154 Tail
            Scorpion 2221-8
            JETI Spin 44A
            JR RS 77
            Logictech 2100 TL Gyro
            Thunder Power TP2070-3SX

A Bottle Of Guts, Neat.

Comment

yupyup, if you are sure and full hearted that you bleeding love heli then please go get any of the ones you mentioned. If you are unsure, then please go with a fixed pitched, fly and learn, then decide. And even if you are sure you want a mini T or trex, going Fixed pitch first is not a bad idea, crash-and-pick-up learner with a high level of hovering challenge will set you right if you can catch the learning process, less time in the setup process, making sure you transit to the more complicated with at least hovering and forward flight skills, which will be very handy to have when you are setting up a mini size heli, as compared to knowing zilch, and learning off a trex straight away

i beg to differ, as it depends really on the person ... . . .
              people who know me will understand
              f

Comment

i mean there are basically people here who will kill each other for all the "which heli to start with" argument anyway

i'll give my own pt of view.. i bet a lot of people will kill me on this one.

fixed pitch helis are not exactly easy to start because they don't have the stability of larger helis. i've flown fps, trex sized helis, and even had my hands on a nitro for a while once.

but...

i started with an FP, and never regretted. a lot of people tell me i spend more time fixing it than flying it.. yea of course, that's because i'm a beginner duh! i crash my heli every now and then trying to hover. now that i am able to hover, i hardly break any parts on my fp until i do crazy stuffs with it. and fixing an fp is sure as hell so much more easier than a CP heli... and as it goes bigger, the headaches come

for my beltcp.. i crashed it.. it's a headache! i need a whole bunch of tools, not like an FP where all you need is a (+) screwdriver, an allen key (provided with the heli), and maybe a pair of pliers...

i spend hours setting it up every time i crash. blade tracking, tail setup, servo gear strip, rewiring, removing one way bearing, feathering shaft, main shaft... it gets worse if you're a beginner cos you don't even know what's happening!

my nitro friends spend hours tuning their engine... running them in, checking why they die off when idle, why the engine won't start, why the remote glow is not working, why the engine bogs when they punch up... run lean, run rich, bring a 12V batt to the field, starter, glow heater, fuel, fuel pump... and when they crash it.. ask them how much time they spent rebuilding the bird...

if you've seen fixed pitch fliers.. they basically spend 5-10 minutes setting up a crashed heli (unless you crashed so badly you need to replace the main frame) and they are up and flying again -- on the spot.

there's nothing wrong with nitro btw.. it's an excellently precise bird to fly. if you think you can handle it, don't mind the trouble.. well.. go for it.

i personally love trex sized helis because they're like the "just grab and go" for helis.. something that is not so troublesome and can handle mild acrobatics and outdoor winds...

cheers and gongxifacai!

Comment

haha, no need for deaths over opinion here, I'm a lover (very good one) not a fighter

But taking the point of view from dirtydynamics, it could also understand too. Basically if you fly fp, you limit yourself to the wind condition severely, and subject yourself to more random elements present in FP which makes hovering so much more difficult than CP. But I too never regret learning hovering off it, coz I would not have been able to enjoy my mini titan right off the bat if I had no hovering skills. But then again, you probably could learn better off a trex or miniT coz it was way more stable.

Nonetheless it would still be a bit more costly to make mistakes.

Take a pick =)
                  JR PCM 9XII

BEAM E4

HS65 Cyclic
                  Futaba S3154 Tail
                  Scorpion 2221-8
                  JETI Spin 44A
                  JR RS 77
                  Logictech 2100 TL Gyro
                  Thunder Power TP2070-3SX

A Bottle Of Guts, Neat.

Comment

Erm... guys sorry to say that.. seems like no 1 reali ans the question.. and all are toking abt FP and CP... so is it miniT or Trex? newbie here wanna know too..

Comment

both works well!!
                      JR PCM 9XII

BEAM E4

HS65 Cyclic
                      Futaba S3154 Tail
                      Scorpion 2221-8
                      JETI Spin 44A
                      JR RS 77
                      Logictech 2100 TL Gyro
                      Thunder Power TP2070-3SX

A Bottle Of Guts, Neat.

Comment

get the diablo!!

sigpic

Helis:
                        Heli 1: Trex 450SE V1
                        Date of Operation: 27 JULY 08
                        Specs: JGF 450TH + RCE-BL25G + GY401 + HS-65HB cyclics + HS81 tail
                        Radio: Optic 6 + Electron6
                        Batt: Zippy-H 3s 2200mah 20C

Comment

I believe each one will have its own point of view on which heli is more stable.

Most of the time, it is all voice down to the pilot also.

Comparing Mini-Titan over TRex.... very difficult to compare because actually both head is different. Even though I haven't flown Mini-Titan before but I believe if both birds tune well enough, it might be the same.

Just stick to whatever heli u like, prefer and can afford.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by Laopan
                            Erm... guys sorry to say that.. seems like no 1 reali ans the question.. and all are toking abt FP and CP... so is it miniT or Trex? newbie here wanna know too..
                            you ask a mini titan flyer and he will say mini titan
                            you ask a trex flyer and he will say trex

Why not you figure that out yourself ?
                            I meant that in a non rude manner...

You like it, can afford it, then go for that model...
                            f

Comment

whic heli is compatible/perfect
                              for beginer in 6 channel?
                              Sorry for my english

Comment

Working...
                              X