Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoshihiro
    Brother i mean later for the mirco heli after the nitro...maybe only....
    No problem. But it is better to fly microheli (outdoor) early in the morning, cos the air is more calm. Will be very windy after 9am.
    Akro 804M(GP to EP), Built by Mr Bong in 1985, a gift from Daniel Soon - KIA
    Phoenix Domino Trainer (EP) no1, eated by tree
    Phoenix Domino Trainer (EP) no2, maiden on 17 Oct 09 at Anchorvale
    Clouds Fly(EP), convert to night flyer?
    Heli
    Honey Bee Fp flight time - 110 hrs : Pass on to Invisible Angel for him to practice
    Hirobo GPH346 flight time - alot of CP 15% liao

Comment

Yup maybe also... so i guess for those who wish to fly mirco can start at 7.30-8.00am. 1 hr should be enough follow by nitro and other...
      I fly, then I crash, I fix, then I fly, then I crash, I fix, then the wife ask me to leave.....

Comment

Yup maybe also... so i guess for those who wish to fly mirco can start at 7.30-8.00am. 1 hr should be enough follow by nitro and other...
        What time u be there? I believe u have a Honey Bee CP. I used to own a Honey Bee FP, flying it for 1 year b4 going to nitro. I learned all my heli skill from my Honey Bee. Want to fly together? I can be there around 8am.
        Heli
        Honey Bee Fp flight time - 110 hrs : Pass on to Invisible Angel for him to practice

Comment

OK, here there newest location and time slot for all, for those who wish to fly mirco, it will be abit early due to the wind, start around from 7.30-9.00am end, follow by 9.15am for nitro to start and other RC. location will be at the field oppsite a guard house at the constrution site, near fernvale LRT, here the location of the gurad house http://h1.ripway.com/yoshihiro/Other/genmapphp.gif
          I fly, then I crash, I fix, then I fly, then I crash, I fix, then the wife ask me to leave.....

Comment

Originally posted by temannis
            What time u be there? I believe u have a Honey Bee CP. I used to own a Honey Bee FP, flying it for 1 year b4 going to nitro. I learned all my heli skill from my Honey Bee. Want to fly together? I can be there around 8am.
            yup i guess around 7.45am i will be there but due to some problem my li-po batt haven arrive, hdell have lend me his spare batt but haven test it out is there any power to fly the heli up.....if you have a spare li-po 11.1V possible you can lend me...

Comment

yup i guess around 7.45am i will be there but due to some problem my li-po batt haven arrive, hdell have lend me his spare batt but haven test it out is there any power to fly the heli up.....if you have a spare li-po 11.1V possible you can lend me...
              I have 2 11.1v lipo. I can bring it along this sat. Which type of connector u r using? My batts are using Dean.
              Heli

Comment

2pin i guess is JST the plug is a red colour with 2 pin in it

Comment

2pin i guess is JST the plug is a red colour with 2 pin in it
                  Opps, I only have 1 spare batt with JST. I will bring it this sat. So I c u at the spot oppsite guard house?
                  Heli

Comment

Sure thanks anyway... here my contact no. 96273221 Paul

Comment

Working...
                    X