Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sengkang, Fernvale Flying

Hi there, i'am looking for anyone who is staying around Sengkang, Fernvale area, for flying heli do post a reply thank....
    I fly, then I crash, I fix, then I fly, then I crash, I fix, then the wife ask me to leave.....

I am flying in fernvale...

Refer to the post below.

Post all pictures and videos here. Alternatively, you can upload pictures and videos at the Photo Gallery.

Comment

Date: every Friday (8 pm to 10 pm)
      Venue: multifuntion hall Blk 127 between Blk 128 and 126

care to join in ?
      JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

Yours is at punggol isn't near the punggol plaze......
        I fly, then I crash, I fix, then I fly, then I crash, I fix, then the wife ask me to leave.....

Comment

yes, we fly small size heli , like honeybee FP and honeybee CP2.
          JR9XII PCM 72.xxx n XPS n FRSKY 2.4GHz

me is " Kancheong spider "

Comment

kind of abit too far form my hse but i will try to find some time to go down. I was looking for someone who is staying near fernvale area, for a causal flying, just beside only...

Comment

Yes yes, I fly in Fernvale.

I fly most days( night time) below my blk at the multi function hall or at the open field if earlier. Except on Fridays where I will go to punggol for FF.
              Hey, I can give you a lift on Fridays if you don't mind.
              Btw, I stay in Blk 403A, what about you?

Sms me at 97314955 when you want to fly.

Comment

i stay at 412A, Paul 96273221

Comment

forget, what your name? ..... btw my current heli is not yet up as i waiting for the shippment to arrive.

HB CP2

Comment

Originally posted by hdellk
                    Yes yes, I fly in Fernvale.

I fly most days( night time) below my blk at the multi function hall or at the open field if earlier.
                    Hey ! ....maybe we can start a FF for the bigger EP helis (Trex, Belt CP, Aplus400, Zap400) there at Fernvale ? .....understand that some of the brothers with nitro bird are aredi flying there !
                    Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostfit
                      Hey ! ....maybe we can start a FF for the bigger EP helis (Trex, Belt CP, Aplus400, Zap400) there at Fernvale ? .....understand that some of the brothers with nitro bird are aredi flying there !
                      I stay in SK too and fly at Fernvale field sometimes. let get together to fly on one of these days. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by headspeed
                        I stay in SK too and fly at Fernvale field sometimes. let get together to fly on one of these days. PM me.
                        Pmed .....

Great ! ....now what we need is a "Gang leader" who stays nearby the flying field to get this organised !

...Dun have to be a Mega Meet ! ....just 4 or 5 flying kakis to start off with.
                        Seriously running out of ...Storage space !

Comment

Don't need gang leader la, there's already a bunch of us flying every weekend morning there, anyone interested just come join lor, planes and helis welcome.

But please observe basic courtesy, take turns to fly and check frequencies before attempting anything.

Comment

hdellk and me are staying at fernvale, I guess for nitro heli i will have to stand beside and see only as i own mirco heli only (still learning)... anyway if you all guys one i will make a flying session on this coming sat or sunday...at fernvale link....

Comment

Hope I can be there, but too bad got to travel. Temannis will be there. Calling Temannis once.... twice......

Comment

Working...
                              X