Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AiYo.......If everybody say that it is a NEW product then what is old product! All this you see on the site is all sale marketing on ppls that still new on the hobby. Don 't get fool by the things they say trust only yourself in what you want and how you want the Tx to be. Jr 3810 come out 2 1/2++ years ago and there is new product come out almost everyday in order to push sale on the OLD product it always say NEW! so and so and so.........Unleast you went to get a old product with no dig trim or no engine cut switch etc...etc..etc.... You are making yourself more confuse in all this add on the net( Trust in what you really want! ) The reason Why I go for 9Z is because I know what I want in the end. It have what 9chp do but 9Z got something which 9chp don't that is OH!.........sheeeeee can not say! BUT! for sure 9chp can take you a very very long way from beginner to pro.

Jameswilliam

Comment

Oh..Ya! BTW you can see most of them sell heli but not much of them sell off they Tx. Because Tx is the equipment that most of us will do the most investment on it. See for yourself even on Runryder site ppls sell off they heli BUT! keeping they Tx.

Jameswilliam.............

Comment

Well thanks James... I am very much convience in getting a better one. :-)
        huh

Comment

Just remember that the 9X you buy now is not the final product, this is the International (read European/UK) version, the final and ultimate version is yet to come, probably towards the end of this year, and that is the US version. Check out any 9X now and you will see a button on the bottom left hand that is unfunctional and unmarked! That could be the killer funtion. Be warned!!!
          X-Cell 60 Pro
          Raptor 50 V2+
          TT eHawk Soarer
          Zagi
          Mode II Flyer

Comment

Thanks SLee.. well if I get 9x.. I can only fly the virtual helis... too broke to buy anything else..)
            huh

Comment

Thank you! Mr SLee your info on Jr 9X surely let me know more about this product. As the Tx had some funtion which is still on trying out stage. For those who is about to get a Jr 9X radio controller better think it again. I heard somebody even say the there is no english version in instruction manual all are in japanese language.( Unless you know the Jr funsion very well! )

Futaba Tx Brend Jr Tx Brend
              Top Of The Line Top Of The line
              1. 9Z WCII 9 channel 1. 10X 10 channel
              2. 9chp 9 channel 2. 9X 9 channel trying out stage not
              the final product
              3. FF 8 SUPER 8 channel 3. X-8310 8 channel
              4. FF 6 SUPER 6 channel 4. X-378 7 channel

This are the 2 product ranking show hope it help others that looking for a Tx will be usefull. Make the right choice and it would go wrong.

Jameswilliam

Comment

I think the 9CAP and 9X are what you'll want to go for.

I think the 9X is a better radio ( more throttle curve points, nice silver finish , and a certain JR'ness...) and more importantly the JR has a 62008909012 model memory or something.

The 9C i have has a gay/ah-beng/tow kay with big merc s280 gold finish and a miserable 8 model memory without a campac.
                Thing is, it's also cheaper ( and i happened to have a few spare futaba modules from my 3pj etc ) and seriosuly good enough enough for a long long time.

It'll be usefull till you become the ultimate RC-geek-god-ace
                so i say either one of these would be good.

If you get a sanwa or a hitec eclipse 7 ( i got a cheapo flash 4 and a RD6000 ) you wont be saving all that much ( 100? 200? )

With the not-so-shiok switches, fewer channels and mixes, non graphic displays which keep you trying to visualize what kind of a curve you got if you arent a mental graph-plotting-gradient-finding-integrating genius , and no jog dials etc, each time you pick the thing up(which will be many many many times) you'll be getting considerably less satisfaction for your dollar.

And then again if you plan on throwing everythign away after a few months,cheaper would definately be better.

Whichever radio you get,try getting an overseas address and buying a 72, 40 etc module so you wont be limited to getting a huge 9channel PCM on 29 for every model.
                If you only have a local address you can always buy a house overseas and use that address.

Comment

72Mhz module

Originally posted by D.Yeo
                  I think the 9CAP and 9X are what you'll want to go for.

I think the 9X is a better radio ( more throttle curve points, nice silver finish , and a certain JR'ness...) and more importantly the JR has a 62008909012 model memory or something.

The 9C i have has a gay/ah-beng/tow kay with big merc s280 gold finish and a miserable 8 model memory without a campac.
                  Thing is, it's also cheaper ( and i happened to have a few spare futaba modules from my 3pj etc ) and seriosuly good enough enough for a long long time.

It'll be usefull till you become the ultimate RC-geek-god-ace
                  so i say either one of these would be good.

If you get a sanwa or a hitec eclipse 7 ( i got a cheapo flash 4 and a RD6000 ) you wont be saving all that much ( 100? 200? )

With the not-so-shiok switches, fewer channels and mixes, non graphic displays which keep you trying to visualize what kind of a curve you got if you arent a mental graph-plotting-gradient-finding-integrating genius , and no jog dials etc, each time you pick the thing up(which will be many many many times) you'll be getting considerably less satisfaction for your dollar.

And then again if you plan on throwing everythign away after a few months,cheaper would definately be better.

Whichever radio you get,try getting an overseas address and buying a 72, 40 etc module so you wont be limited to getting a huge 9channel PCM on 29 for every model.
                  If you only have a local address you can always buy a house overseas and use that address.
                  D.Yeo,buying a 72, 40 etc module so you wont be limited to getting a huge 9channel PCM on 29 for every model???What you meant?Pls. enlighten me...thanks!
                  Shuttle Hirobo
                  Jr Propo 9X

Comment

Oh BTW in general how much dose a module cost.... So the any frequency module can be use on the Tx too ? wanted to find out more infor about them as I am only using a super cheap 4 ch Tx ($50). Need to upgrade in the future hence this information will be helpfull.

Thanks

Comment

Newbirdie : A wider range of receivers is available on 40FM and 72FM band. For example GWS micros from chan, and berg receivers from overseas on 72. Best would be 72 really.

On 29 You're limited to what singapore hobby and or hobby shack sell. Usually they're the full size 9 channel ones, and a miserable few micro ones which arent very good.

Loyn : a futaba tx module would cost about 85 bucks.Then you'l need a crystal. You'll also need a tx that uses modules. With modules you can transmit on any band as long as you have the module.

Only thing is like i said , shs and hobby shack have to get an overseas address for their records before selling a non 29 module.

Derrick

Comment

Working...
                      X