Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks broe w_kby & temannis for the quick reply. I'll do some training on the right cyclic, thanks to you guys.

How about the lipos?
    Current Blink²:
    Trex-600N: TTRL53H/H#523/CarbSmart/CYATGv3-Gview/JR770T
    Beam-E4: SC-8/13T/SC-55A/LT2100T

History Blink²:
    Belt-CP
    Walkera-#60

"Every takeoff is optional. Every landing is mandatory."
    Nate Waddoups

Comment

I am not familar with your heli. But for Lipo on heli, very important is also the weight and the diamension. Make sure that the diamension can fit as most 3s 2200mah lipo are quite big and heavier.

If you battery is too heavy, you will find you throttle management very challenging. 12c certainly better then 10c but depend on your set up. I think 2cell lipo does not give 11.1v but 7.4v

Originally posted by Nazar78
      I'm planning to get some brushless+esc+2 or 3 pack of lipo:

Li-Po Battery 2200mAh 11.1V 10C <- 2 cell
      or
      Li-Po Battery 2200mAh 11.1V 12C <- 3 cell

Which you do recommend? 10c/12c got big difference? I need something to prolong the fly time. The stock batt flat too soon.

Thank you...
      Heli
      Honey Bee CP2 : Sold (Maiden:17 Dec 05)
      Trex 450XL (CDE) : MM450TH, Quark 33A, GY401, JR RS10DS (Maiden : Align Frame - 1 Jul 06; SuperFrame - 29 Aug 06)

Plane
      Estarter : Align 450s, Align 25A, Electron 6 (Maiden :16 Sep 06)

PT-17w : Sold
      Buggy
      Acme NB 16 : Half 8 Nitro (Maiden :23 Dec 06)

Transmtter : JR PCM 9X II, Aggressor SRX
      Charger : Tahmazo T15
      Balancer : TP205
      Battery :Thunder Power, FullRiver, Warbird

Comment

Thanks again broe for the quick reply. It is stated "Li-Po Battery 2200mAh 11.1V 12C" is compatible with my #60. I guess I'll just get a couple of those...
        Current Blink²:

History Blink²:
        Belt-CP
        Walkera-#60

Nate Waddoups

Comment

Nazar 78, errrr.....don't mean to sound stupid but when you say that "drift left 8-9 o'clock"...do you mean it tilts left, looking from behind the heli, by upto 90 degrees, or do you mean that it pirouetts left by upto 90 degrees?

If it's the first, then you've got to remember that a heli that is hovering below 1-1 1/2 ft will be in "ground effect", ie..."dirty air"...and it will want to "skate" off to one side or the other. Only way to stop this is to hover higher......unfortunately.

If it's the latter, and you are not using a H/H gyro, you've now got the task of tuning your REVO MIX so that on a full-power climbout, your tail tracks true on the up and true coming down....i can only comment on JR radios...this works out to be a + value on up and a - value on dn...Futaba????

I strongly suggest that you get someone that knows what they're doing to do this for you as your heli needs to be subjected to a confident hand to set this feature up.

I hope this helps and wish you the best of luck....cheers.
          SST-Eagle Freya 90 Evo
          OS 91 SZH-Hyper
          Fut GY-611 + S9256 on tail
          2 x Fut S-9250 on cyclics
          Fut S-9351 on pitch
          Fut S-9451 on throttle
          Hattori 9HNS-2 pipe
          Voltspy on board batt checker
          MS CF tail blades
          PCM9XII

Comment

Wah? Haven't sleep? It's from the rear senario, 8-9oclock. I'm aware about the ground effect but I lift it waist level which it's start to sway left very fast that made my 1st crash. Have to train on that as what some of the broes mentioned. I'm using the stock avcs/hh gyro. Ya lor, I'm waiting for the right time to meet some of you guys, now bz at work (reading how lipos explodes, scary) and my fiancee starting to get fed`up with my new hobby Hopefully I'll see some upcoming gatherings in Clementi...
            Originally posted by 2fast4u
            Nazar 78, errrr.....don't mean to sound stupid but when you say that "drift left 8-9 o'clock"...do you mean it tilts left, looking from behind the heli, by upto 90 degrees, or do you mean that it pirouetts left by upto 90 degrees?

If it's the first, then you've got to remember that a heli that is hovering below 1-1 1/2 ft will be in "ground effect", ie..."dirty air"...and it will want to "skate" off to one side or the other. Only way to stop this is to hover higher......unfortunately.

If it's the latter, and you are not using a H/H gyro, you've now got the task of tuning your REVO MIX so that on a full-power climbout, your tail tracks true on the up and true coming down....i can only comment on JR radios...this works out to be a + value on up and a - value on dn...Futaba????

I strongly suggest that you get someone that knows what they're doing to do this for you as your heli needs to be subjected to a confident hand to set this feature up.

I hope this helps and wish you the best of luck....cheers.
            Current Blink²:

History Blink²:
            Belt-CP
            Walkera-#60

Nate Waddoups

Comment

Working...
            X