Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok .... i see erm which T-rex do u recomend??
    Helis
    Logo 500 3D

Once upon a time , there were frequency pins , flybars and nitros...

Comment

I am using the Trex 450 XL CDE version and recently upgraded to use the STK Superframe from Helidirect.

From what I know, the HDE version is easier for startup as it is mechanical mixing as compared to the CDE which is eccpm heli (Tx also need CCPM option, like the optic 6). It depend on you personal preference realy, no right or wrong.

My personal preference is still the CDE until I decide to go flybarless (copy SH), then I may get another HDE version.

Originally posted by Heli_fanatic
      ok .... i see erm which T-rex do u recomend??
      Heli
      Honey Bee CP2 : Sold (Maiden:17 Dec 05)
      Trex 450XL (CDE) : MM450TH, Quark 33A, GY401, JR RS10DS (Maiden : Align Frame - 1 Jul 06; SuperFrame - 29 Aug 06)

Plane
      Estarter : Align 450s, Align 25A, Electron 6 (Maiden :16 Sep 06)

PT-17w : Sold
      Buggy
      Acme NB 16 : Half 8 Nitro (Maiden :23 Dec 06)

Transmtter : JR PCM 9X II, Aggressor SRX
      Charger : Tahmazo T15
      Balancer : TP205
      Battery :Thunder Power, FullRiver, Warbird

Comment

...waa dont understand anything
        HAHAHA lol
        hmm i think SHS is selling a x400 from ARK model?? is it pre assembled and btw wad does EP mean
        Helis
        Logo 500 3D

Comment

OK i know wad choices i have
          1. GWS mini dragonfly from pips hobby
          2. Pixy Zap 100 from SHS
          3. X400 from SHS
          4. T-rex ??? from ????
          Helis
          Logo 500 3D

Comment

The GWS and the pixy are small the pixy seems to be a good heli but i may need help with th assemble and the trimming...... the x400 and t-rex needs lots of help there wad i heard is that the t-rex needs LOTS of assembly.......waaaaaa lazy lazy me wth
            Helis
            Logo 500 3D

Comment

Yes, that is true. You have to build the heli from bits and pieces. That's how you learn how to repair them later.

It's really you choice brother. If you are serious about this hobby, you need to get use to building and enjoy it. All bigger heli are like that.

Rotor and RCE carries Trex, you can check them out if you like.

Originally posted by Heli_fanatic
              The GWS and the pixy are small the pixy seems to be a good heli but i may need help with th assemble and the trimming...... the x400 and t-rex needs lots of help there wad i heard is that the t-rex needs LOTS of assembly.......waaaaaa lazy lazy me wth
              Heli
              Honey Bee CP2 : Sold (Maiden:17 Dec 05)
              Trex 450XL (CDE) : MM450TH, Quark 33A, GY401, JR RS10DS (Maiden : Align Frame - 1 Jul 06; SuperFrame - 29 Aug 06)

Plane
              Estarter : Align 450s, Align 25A, Electron 6 (Maiden :16 Sep 06)

PT-17w : Sold
              Buggy
              Acme NB 16 : Half 8 Nitro (Maiden :23 Dec 06)

Transmtter : JR PCM 9X II, Aggressor SRX
              Charger : Tahmazo T15
              Balancer : TP205
              Battery :Thunder Power, FullRiver, Warbird

Comment

hey thank you all for the advice i think il go for the pixy zap 100 from SHS anyone can advise me on what servos , ESC , gyro ,tx anything at all related
                Helis
                Logo 500 3D

Comment

which lipo???

i'm thinking of getting a flightpower evo 2s1p 1800mah or something similiar for my gws dragonfly... is it suitable?

i tried to cut the connector of my gws 2s1p 1300mah but accidentally burned out the connectors of the batt (inside the shrink wrap) the cells are not bloated, can i reconnect it again?

Comment

sorry cant help there if i were u il just buy another lol hope this helps
                    Helis
                    Logo 500 3D

Comment

Working...
                    X