Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freq check - Trex flyer field off 480A Segar road.

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah...i'm sorry if i forgot your names... will be flying soon. i just got a new white canopy for it, but have problems trying to clear the ccpm arms... and currently a little lazy to truobleshoot hehe.

hope the cause of this incident is found. so far i know of three people staying in my area who fly trex and i suspect the guy is an old man who doens't mix around here or with the other fliers in the area.
    JR 9x
    Raptor 50 SE
    Raptor 90 3D
    Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
    Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
    Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon Chng
      oh yeah...i'm sorry if i forgot your names... will be flying soon. i just got a new white canopy for it, but have problems trying to clear the ccpm arms... and currently a little lazy to truobleshoot hehe.

hope the cause of this incident is found. so far i know of three people staying in my area who fly trex and i suspect the guy is an old man who doens't mix around here or with the other fliers in the area.
      this is awesome..

think you've gotta put my name in your gf's diary...

Comment

actually does anyone have any first hand experience with what happens when the army signal set goes into our frequency? If I remember correctly, those 800/900 series signal sets can go into some of our frenquency, like 40.xxx. What will happen in this case.

Nowadays I think those freqency sythsizer(or whatever you call that thing that allows you to change frequency) comes standard even in mid range tx. So if you really want to shoot someone down just need to switch on one tx in each frequency, i.e. one in 40mhz, one in 72mhz.etc.. and you can easily shoot someone down.

Mazon, I think there might be a chance that it wasn't the t-rex flyer, maybe someone living in one of those blocks switch on his tx at home to do some tuning and unknowingly shoot you down? Slim chance though.

sigpic

Comment

probably not army or air force. they mostly have five day week. which i hope is not five day a week defence.
          JR 9x
          Raptor 50 SE
          Raptor 90 3D
          Mini-Titan

Superb machine!

Piper Warrior 2 Pa-28-161
          Lycoming O-320-D3G 160HP

Pilatus PC-21
          Pratt & Whitney PT6A-64B 1600SHP

Comment

Working...
          X