Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electric Raptor 50 conversion

With the current trend of increasing performance batteries with decreasing prices, it is now reasonable to consider bigger electric conversions.

TPpacks have came up with the Hacker A50 conversion package for Raptor 50 at $180 usd. Performance is already proven and it's currently one of the most popular setups in the states.

i am considering placing order for a package for my conversion. Just came to mind that there might be others interested here as well.

Whoever wants to place the order together can PM me for bank account details for transfers. I am intending to place the order this coming week, so please decide fast.

I will say it'll take 200usd (each set) shipped.
    There will be some change after the transaction is thru and will be returned when the orders arrive.

Ken Yap

Well, it's some time now, just realise i forgot to update this thread.

Comment

More

Comment

Wat does the package come with? Is one able to buy a raptor kit from rotor, then add in this package, together with servos, gyro, and rx then fly?

Originally posted by ammo
        With the current trend of increasing performance batteries with decreasing prices, it is now reasonable to consider bigger electric conversions.

TPpacks have came up with the Hacker A50 conversion package for Raptor 50 at $180 usd. Performance is already proven and it's currently one of the most popular setups in the states.

i am considering placing order for a package for my conversion. Just came to mind that there might be others interested here as well.

Whoever wants to place the order together can PM me for bank account details for transfers. I am intending to place the order this coming week, so please decide fast.

I will say it'll take 200usd (each set) shipped.
        There will be some change after the transaction is thru and will be returned when the orders arrive.

Ken Yap

Comment

Conversion kit comes with Motor and Mount, can fit directly on raptor 30/50 frame.

Comment

I am also doing a raptor 50 E-conversion.
            My specs are
            Raptor 50 v2
            Futaba 401/9253
            TPPack eccp conversion
            3 futaba 9202's
            CC phoenix 45 hv
            Hacker A50 12s
            TPPacks e-conversion kit
            11s Emolis
            Fma heavy duty
            Medusa 6v bec
            2s lipos for the electronics

I am almost finished with the conversion, I can't wait to put this bird in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_n_raw
              I am also doing a raptor 50 E-conversion.
              My specs are
              Raptor 50 v2
              Futaba 401/9253
              TPPack eccp conversion
              3 futaba 9202's
              CC phoenix 45 hv
              Hacker A50 12s
              TPPacks e-conversion kit
              11s Emolis
              Fma heavy duty
              Medusa 6v bec
              2s lipos for the electronics

I am almost finished with the conversion, I can't wait to put this bird in the air.
              wah a separated 2 lipos is required for the electronics? btw what is the main flight battery specs are u guys using for e-raptor?

Comment

e raptor conversion

The 2s lipo is for RX, 11S emoli means 11X 3.7v (round cell)for main motor.sure no problem for that setup.
                没办法了,须改变自己,来试应环境。

Comment

Originally posted by Heli Lim
                  The 2s lipo is for RX, 11S emoli means 11X 3.7v (round cell)for main motor.sure no problem for that setup.
                  Thanks, I hope to have it in the air this weekend, as long as it don't rain like it did last weekend.

Furron

Comment

you should move to singapore, there is sunny all year round

Comment

Originally posted by genexis
                      you should move to singapore, there is sunny all year round
                      LOL, I wish I could but I don't know how my wife would take it...lol

Comment

then she will have to experience it for herself Come for a holiday !

Comment

That is not the problem, it is getting her on a plane for that long

I am also thinking about testing this out once I get my bird in the air.
                          Choose a memorable domain name. Professional, friendly customer support. Start using your domain right away.

Furron

Comment

e raptor conversion

Don't worry singapore has many sweet girl
                            没办法了,须改变自己,来试应环境。

Comment

Working...
                            X