Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1

Comment

I think 90% of the time crashes at Bedok Reservoir Slope is not electronics fault. If we eliminate 90% of these human factors, more effective than going to blame that 10% on electronics etc. Well usually composite gliders are capable of higher speeds than foam ones. There is no fixed rule how many gliders can be airborne at 1 time. Ban composites? Place a speed limit?

I think the best advice that work out for me so far is: If not comfortable with the number of birds in the air, go buy a coffee and wait. Much safer. If already in the air, shout "LANDING", land and drink hot kopi. People, playing slope combat, also patiently drink kopi and watch and enjoy. Best!

Originally posted by d2xpeter View Post
      IMHO, feel that there are TOO many fliers and too many planes in the air at the same time.

This increase the risk of accidents. And accident does happen, even to those experienced fliers.

I saw some of the planes were flying at very high speed. Radio electronics has some inherent risk. Nobody knows when it is going to fail, even with the best maintenance.

Risk increases when too many fliers fly at the same time.
      Hanger
      Hirobo XRB SR Lama
      Hirobo Quark SRB
      Hirobo Quark SRB SG
      Eflite Blade SR (For Display)
      Blade450 3D
      MSH Mini Protos (SOLD)
      COMPASS 6HV (Combat Fit PES A)

Plane
      Dynam PBY Catalina 1.4m
      FMS J3 Cub 1.4m
      Artech F14 Tomcat EDF
      HK FLYJET EDF
      Artech Skyfun
      Dynam P51D Mustang
      Parkzone P51

Tx:
      Futaba 6J 2.4GHz(SOLD)
      Spektrum DX6i
      DX8
      Futaba 9CAP

Comment

I think we all can agree that we cannot eliminate the risk. It's how we want to reduce and mitigate the risk. So... let's fly safe at the slope.

SG Fr3ak League : www.facebook.com/#!/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League
        BR Slopers : www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers

Comment

Working...
        X