Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pheonix 2000 glider

Hi all, any motor recommendation that can spin a 9.5x8 foldable prop and has sufficient power to make it go vertical? Btw have anyone encountered problem with their pheonix 2000 whereby it does not glide well and just keep decreasing altitude at a pretty fast rate? Thanks!

Mine too during my maiden. My issue was that the CG was too far forward.

Comment

I see. I thinking maybe that's why my plane keeps going down, the batt slipped all the way in front, cos i didnt put velcro... But after your CG is corrected, your plane is able to glide? Btw what motor are you using?

Comment

hehe. i didn't put velcro too, so same issue.

I bought the RTF kit, which came with everything except receiver. So I am sorry I really don't know what motor it is. But looking at it, it should be a 28mm motor of about 1000kv.

Comment

I see. You bought from HK? So your glider can glide now after the CG is fixed? Thanks!

Comment

no i bought here in SG. yes after CG is fixed glides wonderfully... hv fun!

Comment

Hi firstflight , may i know when and where did you buy your phoenix2000 from ? I am looking forward to buy this glider too but jethobby says need 2 to 3 weeks time . And it will be my first plane . So much advise is needed into the built , recomendations and settings . And shoyn where did you buys yours too ?

I fell in love with it after watching bro jumat fly his with a very nice decal on the wing . Jethobby only sell the kit as far as i know cos i've checked with them already .

Comment

I bought the kit from Jethobby, but now having a hard time finding a good motor.

Comment

They came already ? Man i'm gona get it today or tomorrow . Only problem of bringing it home due to its size :P . maybe we can ask bro jumat about it .

Comment

Why didn't you buy the rest of the stuff from jethobby ? The lady ( not the china girl ) there sounds very knowledgable . And has gone through the total cost of it with me . Shes a great salesgirl to have . And i heard jethobby has good knowledge of rc planes .

Comment

i got mine from rotor. they used to have RTF sets which came with everything 'cept receiver and batts. I bought the last of those but new batch should be coming.

simply hobbywing esc should do. simple 24 or 28mm (check mounting hole size) 800kv or 1000kv motor should also do.

Comment

Fyi , i did email them about this and they told me that they are not bringing it in anymore . That's why i turn to jethobby but they only sell the kit .

Comment

Phx 2000

Originally posted by TWE75 View Post
                          Hi firstflight , may i know when and where did you buy your phoenix2000 from ? I am looking forward to buy this glider too but jethobby says need 2 to 3 weeks time . And it will be my first plane . So much advise is needed into the built , recomendations and settings . And shoyn where did you buys yours too ?

I fell in love with it after watching bro jumat fly his with a very nice decal on the wing . Jethobby only sell the kit as far as i know cos i've checked with them already .

Why wait when you can get from ---------? after delivery and stuff, everything cost like SG$167 or something,..I did bought other stuff as well so it might be cheaper than SG$167,...but I think you might have to change the connector for the ESC to Batt if u get it from --------- since they want you to buy batt from them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dloh View Post
                            Why wait when you can get from ---------? after delivery and stuff, everything cost like SG$167 or something,..I did bought other stuff as well so it might be cheaper than SG$167,...but I think you might have to change the connector for the ESC to Batt if u get it from --------- since they want you to buy batt from them as well.
                            u can get from H o bby Ki n g lol

Comment

One thing bad about HK is, the plane may be damaged. But for that kind of price, its worth it. I bought the Pheonix 2000 long time ago, but it has this motor vibration issue that put me off from flying it. However after some reinforcement, the vibration is gone but the motor failed on me!

Comment

Working...
                              X