• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod! Sticky this ley!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hey DLG fans,

Here's a link to a nice nugget of information. General air reading skills, applicable to any thermal flying.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...82&postcount=9

Cheers,
      Adnan
      Take what you've got and fly with it - Jim Henson
      ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts
      Electric things run on smoke. Let the smoke out and they won't work.

sigpic

Comment

Hello again,

Time to dust off this thread with more interesting nuggets on reading air, with lots of insight from the Thermal man himself, Joe Wurts.

Discussion Third vector says thermal is thataway, but how far? DLG Hand Launch Gliders & F3K

Maybe it's time to whip out the poles and streamers again to hone in on the air reading skills.

Cheers,
        Adnan
        ... no plane will allow a pilot to recover from stupid. You still have to do those piloty things... - Joe Wurts

sigpic

Comment

Nice thread.

Originally posted by randomtask View Post
          Hello again,

Time to dust off this thread with more interesting nuggets on reading air, with lots of insight from the Thermal man himself, Joe Wurts.

Discussion Third vector says thermal is thataway, but how far? DLG Hand Launch Gliders & F3K

Maybe it's time to whip out the poles and streamers again to hone in on the air reading skills.

Cheers,
          Adnan
          Thanks for sharing Adnan!
          Irony = displaying enough parking coupons on your dashboard but getting fined for littering when you throw the stubs on the floor

Comment

Anyone have a plan to construct a DLG Glider? PM me if you have one to share. Thanks.
            Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by chiawk View Post
              Anyone have a plan to construct a DLG Glider? PM me if you have one to share. Thanks.
              Regards,
              When you say build, did you mean scratch build?

I'm waiting for my Akcent 2 from LDModels to arrive. I'll then "build". First time "building" a DLG myself.

SG Fr3ak League : www.facebook.com/#!/groups/SG.Fr3aK.League
              BR Slopers : www.facebook.com/groups/BRslopers

Comment

Originally posted by chiawk View Post
                Regards,
                You can try the QuickFlick here: http://www.pldaniels.com/flying/models/qfii/

Cheers,
                Adnan

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X