Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go GP go!!!!!

love the power of nitro!!! buggy
    i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Team X-Ray's cars are creme-de-la-creme of rc. All parts are top notch and it's fully hopped up.
      For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

xray nice but not cheap with high euros now a days.
        i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Well, u know what I'm gonna ask next...
          I can haz diving?

Comment

Originally posted by nightbreed
            Well, u know what I'm gonna ask next...
            Take a trip to Sam's shop, Hobby Link at Far East.
            For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Just came back frm Winnie's n Sam's. The T1FK05 is $680! I might as well order online. But likely to get the T1R instead. Maybe abt $450. Winnie can bring in Losi stuff if you let her know in advance.
              I can haz diving?

Comment

Just came back frm Winnie's n Sam's. The T1FK05 is $680! I might as well order online. But likely to get the T1R instead. Maybe abt $450. Winnie can bring in Losi stuff if you let her know in advance.
                But you know the FK05 is a much better car.

Yah, that's what Winnie always says. She'll tell you '2 weeks' and this 2 weeks is according to Winnie's Calendar, which can translate to wait long long.

So how much is the XXX-4?

Comment

Donno. XXX-4 G+ seems to be fixed at USD330. It appears to have been eclipsed by BK2 and T1R. FK05 is way too much car for just starting on touring.

*SIGH* Decisions decisions. XXX-4 G+ is expensive. In comparison, the Losi BK2 and Xray T1R are cheaper, abt USD240 and USD220 respectively.

I ask you all, holding price constant, which is a better buy, Xray T1R or Associated TC4?
                  I can haz diving?

Comment

Hmm...no idea, huh? Ok. Maybe get TC4 and see how.
                    I can haz diving?

Comment

Hmm...no idea, huh? Ok. Maybe get TC4 and see how.
                      Methinks the XRay is a better made car.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Armour
                        Methinks the XRay is a better made car.
                        Ya, but only HL brings in Xrays n their price not that affordable. A least if get TC4, can get Winnie to bring in. Or go online to get Xray... can't seem to find a shop that's cheap & ships int'lly.
                        I can haz diving?

Comment

Ya, but only HL brings in Xrays n their price not that affordable. A least if get TC4, can get Winnie to bring in. Or go online to get Xray... can't seem to find a shop that's cheap & ships int'lly.
                          Yah, Winnie can bring in cheaper. Or order from Towers! Next month will have good discount.

Comment

I'm very happy with this handsome boy.

AE RC10T4:
                            Hi is this firestorm?
                            Fat boy love RC

Comment

Working...
                            X