die, i think i gonna empty my soon on a PS2 steering wheel
      Can I borrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Orangie
        Take a look at the rctech forum to see what others are using

I suggest to start with 19turns

Why "19turns " ?

I was contemplating 15t.

Oh, and 1/10 buggies/trucks take mostly 6-cell 7.2V batt, right? So is there any batt out there that's >6-cell? I was thinking if get 15turn or 19turn and pair it with more power.....VVVRRRROOOOOMMMM!!! Correct?
        I can haz diving?

Comment

How many turns is the motor that comes in the stock tt-01.

Comment

Originally posted by nightbreed
            Why "19turns " ?

I was contemplating 15t.

Oh, and 1/10 buggies/trucks take mostly 6-cell 7.2V batt, right? So is there any batt out there that's >6-cell? I was thinking if get 15turn or 19turn and pair it with more power.....VVVRRRROOOOOMMMM!!! Correct?
            7 cell?
            For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Why "19turns " ?

I was contemplating 15t.

how many cells to run depends on your esc as well. what voltage your esc is limiting too.
              Go Track Repair Car...Dun Call Me
              Go Track Talk Also...Dun Call Me
              Go Track Play Car...Can Call Me :na

Comment

Hmm. So it CAN be done... . Only 7-cell? I must go find out the Futaba 330 ESC can take how much juice.
                I can haz diving?

Comment

Why "19turns " ?

I was contemplating 15t.

IMHO, buggies and trucks dun need great high end. They need more torque. Can always put in a 9 turn or 7 turn, it will still run but is using those low turn motor working on its full potential?

More than 6 cell? DIY lor

A famous phrase : Its no use with speed without control

Comment

Originally posted by haowee
                    How many turns is the motor that comes in the stock tt-01.
                    Stock silver can should be 23 or 27 turns.. I'm just guessing. Have not taken it apart to unwind to count

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Armour
                      7 cell?
                      Wow... take all means to win I've got to do something liao :na :na :na

Comment

Ah, some explanation is in order.

I'm not souping up my T4 for a race. It's just that the places where I run it is usually flat and properly surfaced (tarmac, basketball court, void deck) so I just like to see the car go flat out. That's why I'm tuning for speed. If I can get easy access (read: got pte transport) to off-road tracks, I would configure my car differently, i.e., more torque, a little less speed for more control.

Am I right to think this way?

Also, is it possible to wire 2 7.2V stick batts together and terminate it in one connector? So, I will get...er...12 batts giving 14.4v? Donno anything abt electrical stuff, so just anyhow gasak. I guess may fry the electronics, huh?

Thank you!
                        I can haz diving?

Comment

Hmm. So it CAN be done... . Only 7-cell? I must go find out the Futaba 330 ESC can take how much juice.
                          I can CONFIRM MCR330 can take 7 cells!
                          For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Orangie
                            Wow... take all means to win I've got to do something liao :na :na :na
                            No one is stopping you.... :na

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Armour
                              I can CONFIRM MCR330 can take 7 cells!
                              Ok, then how much more vroom can an extra cell give?
                              I can haz diving?

Comment

Also, is it possible to wire 2 7.2V stick batts together and terminate it in one connector? So, I will get...er...12 batts giving 14.4v? Donno anything abt electrical stuff, so just anyhow gasak. I guess may fry the electronics, huh?
                                I can also confirm that your MCR330 will blow out smoke if you plug in 14.4V!

Comment

Working...
                                X