Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any experienced brothers pls advice on bigger tires for the cc01
    you have any plans on changing tires blueangel?

Comment

Choice of tires for the pajero is quite limited as the wheel space doesnt leave much for articulation. Getting a bigger tire will surely rub against the body. However, u could lift the chassis up by a bit to leave clearance for bigger tires.

As for tire choices, there are plenty in the net. And sadly, i doubt they're available locally. RC4WD makes good tires but can get pricey though.

May i suggest investing in a crawler winch which would help tremendously when trailing, and also it's gonna make the pajero look more scale?
      1/10 Tamiya CC-01 Pajero
      1/10 Axial SCX10 with Hummer H2 body

Comment

Anyway, I have just uploaded a video of me, zennith and 2 other buddies trailing. The red Pajero has had its body lifted just a bit and it's using Tamiya Highlift's tires, which is just a tad bigger than the original tires.

Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMyQ3l14Aeo
        1/10 Tamiya CC-01 Pajero

Comment

Originally posted by jinspade View Post
          Anyway, I have just uploaded a video of me, zennith and 2 other buddies trailing. The red Pajero has had its body lifted just a bit and it's using Tamiya Highlift's tires, which is just a tad bigger than the original tires.

Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMyQ3l14Aeo
          Nice vid! The Tamiya Highlift's tires is the original tires of the tamiya f350?
          how much do you estimate this tires cost?
          Im in super tight wad budget

Comment

Sorry, im not too sure on the prices cause I've never purchased a set. Best is u call up Stargek and enquire
            1/10 Tamiya CC-01 Pajero

Comment

cant find any suitable tyres for the cc01 that wont make mine look like a monster truck look-a-like. I prefer scale model look. I am looking for very soft tyres
              I'm Remotely Controlled ...

Comment

Hello Blueangle, I had the same problem as yours. Sad to say that in Singapore we can't get any scale tyre in Singapore. Only US got the scale tyre for the CC01. So far i had try Hi Lux tyre, its about 95mm in outter Dia and width 35mm. it fit my Pajero well. but it is a bit hard. Just to share with, you can try at this web. Hopes this helps... ...

Comment

I will give HongKong a shot next week !

Comment

i purchased a HPI Land Rover Defender body from Tai Sing, together with some softer offroad buggy tires and chrome rims today.

Overall tyre package looks smaller than original Tamiya's. But heck.. its softer and i don't want to make it look like 4 giant gumballs on each axis though..

Comment

Had just try the set of tyre from LOSi MINI CRAWLER. It Fit the CC01 PAJERO. Its much softer then the Hi Lux Tyre. Will test it for some off road crawling soon. Hopes it preform well... ...

Comment

Had try the LOSI MINI CRAWLER Tyre, it works well on my Tamiya Pajero. It is softer and had much grip then using the Hi Lux Tyre when going uphill.

Comment

Any good trailing or bashing place in North / East such as Sengkang, Hougang, Punggol ?

Changi beach ? East Coast park ? Pasir Ris Park ? Punggol construction site ?

Comment

Fitting

Hi blueangel

Does the HPI Land Rover Defender body fits into the CC01 chassis? I plan to get one too. Thanks....

Originally posted by blueangel View Post
                            i purchased a HPI Land Rover Defender body from Tai Sing, together with some softer offroad buggy tires and chrome rims today.

Overall tyre package looks smaller than original Tamiya's. But heck.. its softer and i don't want to make it look like 4 giant gumballs on each axis though..
                            What goes up must come down!

Comment

I mostly play my CC01 and my SCX10 at west area. Trailing at Bukit Timah Natural Park, Mudding and bushing at Segar ( Bukit Panjang) and some Rock Crawling at litter Guilin.

Comment

All busy with wheels and tires

Looks like we have all been busy buying and testing cc01 tires.

What I already have are Hirobo tires. Its scale looking but not so soft 2.2 tires its thin at 1.2 inches fantastic looking grooves very scale I dont know if there are still this brand of tires out there. It does not make it look like gumballs lol. This tires are great great but the problem is its wheels are ugly. so Ill probably look for some 2.2 chrome narrow wheels....help

I also have 2.2 tires that are very very soft goes well with the ugly 2.2 wheels I havent used it yet but its softness may indicate it will be good for climbing .......although the guys who gave it to me said its good for sand......

I also bought a set of tamiya high lift wheels but cannot find tires as of now...

all mixed up tires and wheels.....

Comment

Working...
                                X