Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yttrium
    Wah looks like from 10% cheaper its not more expensive..
    Which shops do you go to in HK?
    Oopps... "now more expensive" I mean

Comment

Originally posted by Yttrium
      Oopps... "now more expensive" I mean
      yah
      I believe the price will go down have another month as most of the people are going crazy over it at the moment.

Comment

I am new in this forum I also just started playing rc cars. I got a tamiya tt-01 chasis. Is it good. I got it for 299 together with futaba servos, reciever and transmitter. I still trying to think of how to paint it.

Comment

I got the car for my birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by haowee
            I am new in this forum I also just started playing rc cars. I got a tamiya tt-01 chasis. Is it good. I got it for 299 together with futaba servos, reciever and transmitter. I still trying to think of how to paint it.
            Happy birthday! To me, TT-01 is good enough for a beginner. Larn how to drive properly and when you think you are confident enough, can always upgrade to a better model. The most expensive and best car will do you no good if it breaks everytime you play.
            For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

I just need to noe if the price that I paid is good or not. Or was it too much.

Comment

I just need to noe if the price that I paid is good or not. Or was it too much.
                Well, you could have been more specific.

Anyway, I've no answer to your question.
                For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Today was the first time I played on tarmac. I dunno what happen but my tires get very hot. IS it normal. My car is a stock car. I did not change anything yet. And also after I played for about 15 min, my car started to slide alittle bit whenever I slowed down to turn. I only put to half throttle then start turning.

Comment

Anyone here knows how to paint the car. Today after I sprayed the car, the paint started cracking at some spots. Then the car start to look like got holes. Some parts the paint crack then got a line there.

Comment

Anyone here knows how to paint the car. Today after I sprayed the car, the paint started cracking at some spots. Then the car start to look like got holes. Some parts the paint crack then got a line there.
                      Wat paint you use?

Comment

Maybe this will help.

Airbrushing Guide

Primarily aimed at airbrushing but same principles when you use can. Just make sure you use polycarbonate paint, and not the Pylox paint from your neighbourhood hardwareshop. Of course you can get Tamiya polycarbonate spray paint from the LHS. Cheapest is from winnie and BK.

Comment

what is the difference between pylox and polycarbonate. I used the one from the diy shop. I thnk it is the pylox one.

Comment

Originally posted by inspector
                            I have spend almost 2K liao. I also brought Futaba 360 and 230 speed controller. Mini Inferno...... Mad also ask em to buy but this time my convertion rate is very bad, so I told him I will get for him on my next trip here. And the hop up for my TB02 and TT01 have cost me hell alot liao.
                            I also planning to get a Nitro, but I guess I will get that in Singapore.
                            how much is the TB02R u brought? i ask locally they dont have yet

Comment

what is the difference between pylox and polycarbonate. I used the one from the diy shop. I thnk it is the pylox one.
                              When you use Pylox, you'll get results like this "the paint started cracking at some spots. Then the car start to look like got holes. Some parts the paint crack then got a line there."

Polycarbonate paint is specially formulated for polycarbonate/lexan bodies. When dried, it can be bent, so when the lexan body is bent, it will not crack. It also stick to the lexan body much better compared to Pylox.

Comment

Now my paint is getting worse. The paint become like powder when I rub it it can come off.

Comment

Working...
                                X