Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inspector
    The wheel shaft broke how to join? I only have Inferno, Micro RS4 and Max Climber tat can run.
    I am still waiting the spare parts to arrive.
    Ah......your other 2 cars, the Raybrigs? Don't tell me their wheel shafts are broken too! There must be something wrong somewhere!

Take all the unbroken shafts and put it in one car and you have a runing car!
    For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Armour
      Ah......your other 2 cars, the Raybrigs? Don't tell me their wheel shafts are broken too! There must be something wrong somewhere!

Take all the unbroken shafts and put it in one car and you have a runing car!
      Tot of tat also, but dun match. I dunno wat happened also. I broke my Max Climber too, but I can get tat from Sembawang and it's running good now. But the other I need to wait for the parts. I guess it's coming in these few days. TT01 doesn't match the TB02R.

Comment

going to get all the mobs for the Mini Inferno. I head they are out in HK now. Just called them and they have it liao!

Comment

going to get all the mobs for the Mini Inferno. I head they are out in HK now. Just called them and they have it liao!
          Keep me informed, I want too!;)
          For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Tot of tat also, but dun match. I dunno wat happened also. I broke my Max Climber too, but I can get tat from Sembawang and it's running good now. But the other I need to wait for the parts. I guess it's coming in these few days. TT01 doesn't match the TB02R.
            I mean you can run your TT01 lah....

Comment

I mean you can run your TT01 lah....
              TT01 happened the smae thing. Tat's why I am waiting for the parts to arrival mah.

Comment

Keep me informed, I want too!;)
                I will keep U informed, I know U also wan. Going there the first week of May. Guess I'm going to get alot of present for myself again.

Comment

TT01 happened the smae thing. Tat's why I am waiting for the parts to arrival mah.
                  this is the 1st time i hear people tighten wheel till shaft break
                  Go Track Repair Car...Dun Call Me
                  Go Track Talk Also...Dun Call Me
                  Go Track Play Car...Can Call Me :na

Comment

Originally posted by sspp
                    this is the 1st time i hear people tighten wheel till shaft break
                    Hmmmmm....his index and thumb IS stronger.

Comment

Hmmmmm....his index and thumb IS stronger.
                      din i say you already met your match?

Comment

Originally posted by sspp
                        din i say you already met your match?
                        Wah....now relegated to #3.

Comment

Wah lau.. got so many cars and none on running conditions?
                          What is happening???????

Comment

Originally posted by Orangie
                            Wah lau.. got so many cars and none on running conditions?
                            What is happening???????
                            strong fingers lor

Comment

yah, going to kick myself for tat. total 3 kit without the shaft!

Comment

All the cars limping liao?

Comment

Working...
                                X