Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RC cars - Their brands and the good and bad.

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rcaddict View Post
    good for u I personally feel off road is more fun just higher maintenance.
    ep offroad good idea

Ya, fated to get this entry off roader. Eyeing for it and then t popped up for sales. Kit quite strongly setup. Simply just take and play. Easier for me this newbie.

Off roader cars usually play with lesser concern as the frame work is tough for normal crashes... Of cos it should be treated with care too. Dirt and dusty flooring at home will blacken my wifey face... Yet to try it outdoor.

Waiting for my bro to up his on roader.....bash him up with my big wheels.. Just kidding. He is still assembling his new toy. Mine is already seasoned and war torn.

BTW, i tried to replaced the RTR controller with my Sanwa. But it simply can't get into reverse mode. It goes fwd and fwd but when pushed the reverse trigger, the car got no reaction at all.

Understand that there are some ESC soft reset to be done right? Advisable to do that, read the instructions but worry later the car setup 'run away'.
    sigpic

Comment

Buy 1 of those big plastic Toyogo boxes (I prefer the ones fr IKEA). Throw everything in it after play and put it out of sight. All dirt n smell will be contained within. I managed to stash 2 cars in the largest of IKEA boxes but slowly my tools and hardware are spilling over.

Lately, saw these plastic drawer cabinets fr hardware stores. Would be great if I can keep 1 car in each compartment with another for my tools + accessories.

Originally posted by Intruderx View Post
      Dirt and dusty flooring at home will blacken my wifey face...
      Traxxas Rustler, Tamiya Wild Willy 2... So many toys, so little time

Comment

Originally posted by WildWildWilly View Post
        Buy 1 of those big plastic Toyogo boxes (I prefer the ones fr IKEA). Throw everything in it after play and put it out of sight. All dirt n smell will be contained within. I managed to stash 2 cars in the largest of IKEA boxes but slowly my tools and hardware are spilling over.

Lately, saw these plastic drawer cabinets fr hardware stores. Would be great if I can keep 1 car in each compartment with another for my tools + accessories.
        Good idea. Out of sight, out of mind.... Less 'noise pollution' for me.
        sigpic

Comment

Slightly off-topic.
          Just to share. I did some mods on my season FireStorm.

Changed the stock little bumper to the one my old Super Ten's. Longer and tougher. The length of the mod bumper is long enough to cover the fore arms and mechanism from any undesire bumps. Me newbie, so need to take care of the car so can play longer... The mond bumper's mounting holes fit the car's mounting holes nicely. Just swap the longer screws and it is done.

As the mod bumper is almost parallel to the ground and may pose danger if to hit onto someone's legs, i installed a rubber sleeve (round tough pipe) onto it.

Cheap got cheap do.... just want make sure max protection of the car before crash it too soon.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X