Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hand carry

I wonder they let me hand carry to the plane.
    If I buy just the kit, I can put it into my luggage, but the RTR is too hugh to put it in.

Comment

Originally posted by inspector
      I wonder they let me hand carry to the plane.
      If I buy just the kit, I can put it into my luggage, but the RTR is too hugh to put it in.
      You'll really need to squeeze the kit in your hand lugguage, and I'm not sure they let metal stuffs pass the security. Make sure you leave all tools in your check-in bag.

If you buy RTR, you can remove the wheels and body and pack the chassis in your lugguage case. Body you can hand carry, sure no problem.

Frankly speaking, I really don't think you have to worry checking the box in. It's well protected and the MT's not that fragile.
      For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Die die also do

Ok
        I will do it!
        It have been drving me crazy looking at the Truck and never buy it!
        I guess I will test run it at a big field near my place. Is there any more things I have to know, before buying and play it? Sorry, I am very new with GP things.

Comment

Ok
          I will do it!
          It have been drving me crazy looking at the Truck and never buy it!
          I guess I will test run it at a big field near my place. Is there any more things I have to know, before buying and play it? Sorry, I am very new with GP things.
          Just BUY it! Then let us know wat you got.
          For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

dont forget your fuel, fuel bottle and glow heater!!!!
            last but not least 8 aa cell for the radio and 4aa cells for the truck.

warning do not use 4 AA rechargerable batts ... they do not have enough voltage as compared to 4 AA normal dry cells.

rechargeable is only 1.25 V each

normal dry cell is 1.5V

so 4 AA recharge cells is only 5v
            and 4 AA dry is 6V
            i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Sure MANZ

Sure!
              Will try to get it today.
              They dun have much range for MT except Savage and some 1/10 scale. Yesterday, the new MT 1/7 scale Spyder from Trinity just arrived but it'e selling at HK$4000.00 plus! Around SG$1000.00 plus.
              I know Trinity make damn good MT but I'm not going for tat price.

Comment

when are you coming back to sg? from HK?
                i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Hk

I am coming back this friday! From HK
                  Now I am blur! I just brought a Tamiya Max Climber and I need to fixed it and now I am going to buy the Savage 25! Manzzzzz I will be very busy.
                  I think I can't get fuse back lah.
                  Sxxx, I can't play it till I get the Nitro in SG!
                  BTW, pls tell me wat is a Lipo Batt?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse
                    dont forget your fuel, fuel bottle and glow heater!!!!
                    last but not least 8 aa cell for the radio and 4aa cells for the truck.

warning do not use 4 AA rechargerable batts ... they do not have enough voltage as compared to 4 AA normal dry cells.
                    Fuel cannot bring back, sure 'choong koong' at the customs!

Another option, which I prefer, for the Rx batt is the rechargable 5 cell NiMh pack.

Comment

Batt

Thanks guys
                      guess I will get another Batt Pack from here. Not enough will get it in SG.
                      The price for a "OK" Pack is around SG$45.00. Intellect 3600. Is tat cheaper then SG?
                      Sanyo cost around SG$70.00

Comment

Too bad I'm on business trip and sadly I dun have a wife to help me carry.
                        wah piang, biz trip and you tell me cannot shop ah. please lah, they close ard 9pm. dun go LKF, just go mongkok
                        Go Track Repair Car...Dun Call Me
                        Go Track Talk Also...Dun Call Me
                        Go Track Play Car...Can Call Me :na

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Armour
                          bring 7 kits back last time....only way is bluff your wife to help u carry also....

4 kits should pose no problems then!
                          1 kit, 4 kits, 7 kits.........still same, 1 tsingtao on u...
                          Go Track Repair Car...Dun Call Me
                          Go Track Talk Also...Dun Call Me
                          Go Track Play Car...Can Call Me :na

Comment

Shop

Yes I shop everyday.

Comment

Thanks guys
                              guess I will get another Batt Pack from here. Not enough will get it in SG.
                              The price for a "OK" Pack is around SG$45.00. Intellect 3600. Is tat cheaper then SG?
                              Oi! The stick pack (6 Sub C cells) are different from reciever pack hor. Dun buy the wrong one. Just tell that guy 'reciever pack' and he'll know wat to give you. Just make sure it fit into the reciever box of your MT. Some reciever pack is arranged in straight pack and some in hump (3 below, 2 on top) pack. Just get the one that fits.

Some samples here Reciever Packs

Comment

For stick pack, I got mine from rc-mart. G-Maxx 3300. Buy 1 free 1! Pretty good stuffs! Go and take that 10min walk! It's worth it. Do call them first.

G-Maxx

Comment

Working...
                                X