Pls advise
    Cheers

Originally posted by inspector
    Hi guys
    anyone know about the HPI Nitro MT2?
    Is it a good truck?
    Pls advise
    Cheers
    It's a 1/10 stadium truck. Better handling than the MT's due to lower CG but less 'trashable' than MT. HPI makes quality stuffs.
    For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks again
      I guess I will stick with Savage 25.
      But it is going to be quite difficult to bring it back from HK becos of the size.

Comment

Thanks again
        I guess I will stick with Savage 25.
        But it is going to be quite difficult to bring it back from HK becos of the size.

Just check it in! If there's a will, there's a way!
        For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Heavy

I dun think they will let me hand carry it to the plane becos of the size. And if I check in, I scared they might mis-handle it. It's not cheap, U know?
          Maybe take them apart and house it into my luggage. Tat's the best way I guess.

Comment

I dun think they will let me hand carry it to the plane becos of the size. And if I check in, I scared they might mis-handle it. It's not cheap, U know?
            Maybe take them apart and house it into my luggage. Tat's the best way I guess.
            You worry too much. Should be OK lah. It's a kit and everything is packed nicely inside. If you're afraid, pack it into a slightly bigger box, and stuff foam, bubble sheets, etc inside lor.

My T-Maxx RTR came this way all the way from USA with not a scratch.

Comment

T-maxx

So you order your T-Maxx from state is it? You ordered it online? If yes, there is a few online hobby shop which I plan to order at first, but dunno if it will turn out to be more expensive. If there is no hiden costs then it will be much cheaper then HK too.

Comment

So you order your T-Maxx from state is it? You ordered it online? If yes, there is a few online hobby shop which I plan to order at first, but dunno if it will turn out to be more expensive. If there is no hiden costs then it will be much cheaper then HK too.
                I ordered mine from Tower Hobbies. No extra hidden costs. You pay wat's indicated in the price, plus freight minus any discounts. However, you can't order Savage or any other HPI stuffs in the net, coz HPI has prohibited Towers from exporting HPI stuffs.

Comment

Tower Hobbies

Wowww
                  I just email to Tower Hobbies this morning as I can't order the HPI from them. I am still waiting for their reply. So how much you pay for the Handing fees and also Flight charges? And how long it takes them to delivery to your house?

Comment

Wowww
                    I just email to Tower Hobbies this morning as I can't order the HPI from them. I am still waiting for their reply. So how much you pay for the Handing fees and also Flight charges? And how long it takes them to delivery to your house?
                    Just go through the buying part, click any kit you like, and a window will come out for you to calculate the freight. As long as you have not typed your cc no in and press confirm, there's no sale.

I took the cheapest freight. 6 weeks before I saw my T-Maxx.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Mad Armour
                      I have calculate out the price it's still abit more then what I can get over here. And seems like quite alot of shops over here dun carry Savage 25. Guess I have no choice but to get it here. Wat do you think? Is there any more great off road truck other then Revo and Savage?

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Armour
                        Just check it in! If there's a will, there's a way!
                        what way....bring 7 kits back last time....only way is bluff your wife to help u carry also....
                        Go Track Repair Car...Dun Call Me
                        Go Track Talk Also...Dun Call Me
                        Go Track Play Car...Can Call Me :na

Comment

Too bad

Too bad I'm on business trip and sadly I dun have a wife to help me carry.

Comment

Originally posted by sspp
                            what way....bring 7 kits back last time....only way is bluff your wife to help u carry also....
                            Poor guy......you deserve a Tsingtao.

Comment

Too bad I'm on business trip and sadly I dun have a wife to help me carry.
                              bring 7 kits back last time....only way is bluff your wife to help u carry also....

4 kits should pose no problems then!

Comment

Working...
                              X