Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rotor SparrowHawk VX1 Car

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    to see is to know

    to try is an experience

    to race with expert to brush up your skill

    to win in race is a victory

    (learn from the expert and have race with the expert, than you know where you are) cheers

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by badtzmaru View Post
      Wah! Ulu Pandan CC quite far for us, Flamey, johndyi & I staying west of the west (Pioneer), try drifting at void deck concrete flooring, quite diff. the tiles can drift better.

      wheels made from PVC pipes is even harder to drift on the concrete flooring.
      arrange wif me one day and i can go down to try out your drifting ground and advice you on the proper type of tyres.can get my number from phillip,johnson or john.

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by flameangel View Post
        Let's us visit ulu Pandan CC someday!

        I suggest you clean up your dirty tyres and wrap it properly (a few rounds) with PVC tape

        If my Non-drift car can drift soooo bloody well in MSCP, why not your TT01?
        come join us this coming tuesday and experience the trill of drifting!!

        Comment


          #34
          Can someone enlightened me?

          What's the use of the 4x10mm set screws on the front susp. & rear susp. arms? They are pretty closed to the outdrive cup set.

          Also what are the 3 special holes designed on each arm for if they are there for a purpose?
          _____________________________________________
          "Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm."
          "Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance."

          Comment


            #35
            the 4 set screw is for you to adjust the limit of you arm travel.
            if you tighten in the arm will stay higher so in turn it'll lower your car ride height.
            the 3 holes on the arm if i did'nt remember wrongly should be for attaching anti roll bar.

            Comment


              #36
              Thanks speeder, did visualise the screw will push against the bottom of the rear / front bulk set. It is very tight to screw it in and I thought it is for something else.

              Originally posted by speeder View Post
              the 4 set screw is for you to adjust the limit of you arm travel.
              if you tighten in the arm will stay higher so in turn it'll lower your car ride height.
              the 3 holes on the arm if i did'nt remember wrongly should be for attaching anti roll bar.
              _____________________________________________
              "Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm."
              "Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance."

              Comment


                #37
                Hello guys,
                just got my sparrowhawk today and can't wait to start learning how to drift..

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by robmoss View Post
                  Hello guys,
                  just got my sparrowhawk today and can't wait to start learning how to drift..
                  where yr location?
                  drop by ulu pandan cc on tuesday night from 7.30pm to 10.30pm if its convenient for you.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by speeder View Post
                    where yr location?
                    drop by ulu pandan cc on tuesday night from 7.30pm to 10.30pm if its convenient for you.
                    Hi speeder, i'm located in tampines. i'll try to drop by if i can

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Hop Up Options

                      Hi guys,
                      do you know if any 3rd party manufacturers make any hop up option for the VX?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X