• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to see is to know

to try is an experience

to race with expert to brush up your skill

to win in race is a victory

(learn from the expert and have race with the expert, than you know where you are) cheers

Comment

Originally posted by badtzmaru View Post
      Wah! Ulu Pandan CC quite far for us, Flamey, johndyi & I staying west of the west (Pioneer), try drifting at void deck concrete flooring, quite diff. the tiles can drift better.

wheels made from PVC pipes is even harder to drift on the concrete flooring.
      arrange wif me one day and i can go down to try out your drifting ground and advice you on the proper type of tyres.can get my number from phillip,johnson or john.

Comment

Originally posted by flameangel View Post
        Let's us visit ulu Pandan CC someday!

I suggest you clean up your dirty tyres and wrap it properly (a few rounds) with PVC tape

If my Non-drift car can drift soooo bloody well in MSCP, why not your TT01?
        come join us this coming tuesday and experience the trill of drifting!!

Comment

Can someone enlightened me?

What's the use of the 4x10mm set screws on the front susp. & rear susp. arms? They are pretty closed to the outdrive cup set.

Also what are the 3 special holes designed on each arm for if they are there for a purpose?

Comment

the 4 set screw is for you to adjust the limit of you arm travel.
            if you tighten in the arm will stay higher so in turn it'll lower your car ride height.
            the 3 holes on the arm if i did'nt remember wrongly should be for attaching anti roll bar.

Comment

Thanks speeder, did visualise the screw will push against the bottom of the rear / front bulk set. It is very tight to screw it in and I thought it is for something else.

Originally posted by speeder View Post
              the 4 set screw is for you to adjust the limit of you arm travel.
              if you tighten in the arm will stay higher so in turn it'll lower your car ride height.
              the 3 holes on the arm if i did'nt remember wrongly should be for attaching anti roll bar.

Comment

Hello guys,
                just got my sparrowhawk today and can't wait to start learning how to drift..

Comment

Originally posted by robmoss View Post
                  Hello guys,
                  just got my sparrowhawk today and can't wait to start learning how to drift..
                  where yr location?
                  drop by ulu pandan cc on tuesday night from 7.30pm to 10.30pm if its convenient for you.

Comment

Originally posted by speeder View Post
                    where yr location?
                    drop by ulu pandan cc on tuesday night from 7.30pm to 10.30pm if its convenient for you.
                    Hi speeder, i'm located in tampines. i'll try to drop by if i can

Comment

Hop Up Options

Hi guys,
                      do you know if any 3rd party manufacturers make any hop up option for the VX?

Comment

Working...
                      X