Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mad Armour
    Think this Quark 33A ESC is only good enough to power small BL motors for 1/18 cars. You need more powerful ESCs to power 540 sized BL motor.
    Any recommend for good BL esc and motor? Don't feel like spending $$$ on those Mamba Max and Novak BL system cos i find it too fast for TT01.

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis
      Any recommend for good BL esc and motor? Don't feel like spending $$$ on those Mamba Max and Novak BL system cos i find it too fast for TT01.
      Fast or not depends on motor, gearing and batt you use. If you use stock class motors and not gear too high (or is it low...hahaha...anyway, dun use too big a pinion), the speed will be managable.

Other good brands will be Schultz, Associated Sphere and Tekin. Haven't yet come across cheap Made-in-China type ESC for car.
      For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Armour
        Sorry, I've upgraded to TRF 415, Pro 4, TA05R, Barracuda, Yokoma SSG hor......hahahahaha. Dun worry, they are still on the shelf. Will dust them in 2 weeks time.

Zooooooooooooom
        You and your 2 weeks time...
        Wha.. you've put your green thumb in good use. Your collection grow and grow
        Presume your swing backside motorbike also ready in 2 weeks time

Comment

Originally posted by Orangie
          You and your 2 weeks time...
          Wha.. you've put your green thumb in good use. Your collection grow and grow
          Presume your swing backside motorbike also ready in 2 weeks time
          That bike.....darn....now where did I place it? Hahahahaha.....
          For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

think i will stick to silver can motor for now.. the bl ones are
            Trex 450.
            Trex 500.
            9CHP.

Comment

Working...
            X