Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

onroaders in the west?

HI! any 1/10 onroaders staying in the western part of singapore??

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyloh View Post
      hi DuffBeer,

currently we are a small little group with 1/10 on road to 1/8 buggy and rally too, most of the day time we r at ten mile junction lorry CP for bashing too...so far had bash during the night at marsiling lorry car park....and we are meeting up on 19/05/2007 sat morning for bashing...

if u r free to come down just sms me at 81273688
      Hi, I'm new to RC cars. Just bought a second hand x-rayNT1 08. Need to have fun on my "new" toy. I'm staying at woodlands near Admirality MRT. Wandering u guys still there to play? Is the 10mile junction lorry CP is near the old woodlands custom? And the masiling lorry CP also considered the same place with different name? Sorry new to this place.. Hope someone can help to direct me to this place. Thanks in advance.

Comment

i would suggest you play at tuft city proper track as those 'carpark' you mentioned have some small stone which can cause your 'new' NT car to spolit easily.
        No doubt, maybe you just play for fun, but think of the money you spend and you also wont want to play halfway thru you car spolit due to those small stone and left disappointed.
        .................................................. ......................

1/10 On Road

Kyosho VoneRRR-EvoWC

1/8 Off-Road

Kyosho MP9

Member of EDMW plus NPNT

เวลาช่วยรักษาแผลใจ
        กับผมแล้วผมเห็นว่าเราชะนะแน่

Comment

Originally posted by maskedrider View Post
          i would suggest you play at tuft city proper track as those 'carpark' you mentioned have some small stone which can cause your 'new' NT car to spolit easily.
          No doubt, maybe you just play for fun, but think of the money you spend and you also wont want to play halfway thru you car spolit due to those small stone and left disappointed.
          Hmm.. ya. ur rite abt tat too. If i tell u tat i dun feel heart pain if my "new" toy got damg becos of the debris on the road, then i'll be bluffing u all and myself too.. Thanks for ur important info as i'm very anxious to try out my toy..hehe.. "kan jiong"

Comment

if you looking for speed, go to east coast PA track but you have to look out for those 1/8 scale while running together...
            and if you looking for more technical then speed...tuft city id the place to go.
            do remember to change the gearing ration as this two track are totally different in track size.

have fun but no stress...
            .................................................. ......................

1/10 On Road

Kyosho VoneRRR-EvoWC

1/8 Off-Road

Kyosho MP9

Member of EDMW plus NPNT

เวลาช่วยรักษาแผลใจ
            กับผมแล้วผมเห็นว่าเราชะนะแน่

Comment

Ya. My uncle and friend who regularly race there also encourage me to go there. Hope to be there to meet u guys too. I saw Mr. Lew too, he's the owner of the track there rite? Friendly guy..

Comment

Working...
              X