Where to play in Singapore?

Hi Guys,

I'm pretty new in these forum
    Spend more time in flying
    I just got a nitro MT, Simply love it
    I like to find out where can I go to get some good bashing

I'm in Bishan, any tracks near by?
    Thanks in advice!

one of the better places in sg will be Seng Kang Farmway ( SKFW ) track...located in seng Kang behind farmway LRT....down side will be floods and muddy track after heavy rain..

a smaller track is available at Tg Rhu, under sheares Bridge near the entrance of the new golf course....available all weather....

Turf city's off road track will be opened at the end of the month...will be one of the best tracks in the region...highly recommended and very technical track....a must go for all MT/buggies/truggies fans...
    TREX 500 ESP
    Futaba T12FGH

Comment

Originally posted by Art
      one of the better places in sg will be Seng Kang Farmway ( SKFW ) track...located in seng Kang behind farmway LRT....down side will be floods and muddy track after heavy rain..

a smaller track is available at Tg Rhu, under sheares Bridge near the entrance of the new golf course....available all weather....

Turf city's off road track will be opened at the end of the month...will be one of the best tracks in the region...highly recommended and very technical track....a must go for all MT/buggies/truggies fans...
      Great! Checking it out tomorrow!
      Is there a detail guide to how to go SKFW and Tg Rhu.
      Any where else?
      What is the charges for Turf City

Me and my buddy always hang out near sambawang area (very lonely)
      Looking forward to meet the community there
      I am always available saturday morning (6.30 - 10.00 am)
      Anybody at this time???

Anyone play during the weekdays?

Comment

bro u still bashin in sembawang ? wic part of sembawang ?
        Kyosho Bluestreak GP
        Kyosho Fw-05
        HoBao Hyper 7
        JR Propo R1
        Futaba 2phkl

Comment

Originally posted by filthyfingers
          bro u still bashin in sembawang ? wic part of sembawang ?
          wa so fast u jio ppl to ur bashing ground huh?
          DJI II | Futaba D8FG
          HPI BAJA | ESP Fully Championship Ported 30.5cc | OBR 7HP | 4PKS

Comment

haha wer got fast...
            i wanna c pple bash deir off rods la..
            lol
            wana kena da virus..
            lol
            Kyosho Bluestreak GP
            Kyosho Fw-05
            HoBao Hyper 7
            JR Propo R1
            Futaba 2phkl

Comment

Hey, It's me again!

We hang out behind a small park across a school (dunno wat name)
              There's 2 part bashing ground.
              We usually do a long distance "L" shape drag race (3 basketball court size) before we proceed to the next area where theres a couple of BIG bmx ramp (waist to shoulder height) to do BIG AIR!

Usually be there on Saturday morning 6.30 - 10.00 (if it's not rainning)

Ah, jimmyloh is that you we met the other day with your NEW Savage X?

Comment

got any bashing on sunday or not?

Comment

All Are Welcome!

Originally posted by leonardcheng
                  got any bashing on sunday or not?
                  Can be arrange
                  I personally cannot make it but I guess my buddies will love to
                  Just pop by on saturday morning and we can arrange that
                  BTW we have 3 (4th joining soon!) monster trucks!

Comment

Originally posted by DMAutoX
                    Can be arrange
                    I personally cannot make it but I guess my buddies will love to
                    Just pop by on saturday morning and we can arrange that
                    BTW we have 3 (4th joining soon!) monster trucks!

Huh you all play monster truck ? mine only on road car and half8 mini inferno 09 gp buggy . Which pare are you playing at on sat ?

Comment

Originally posted by DMAutoX
                      Hey, It's me again!

We hang out behind a small park across a school (dunno wat name)
                      There's 2 part bashing ground.
                      We usually do a long distance "L" shape drag race (3 basketball court size) before we proceed to the next area where theres a couple of BIG bmx ramp (waist to shoulder height) to do BIG AIR!

Usually be there on Saturday morning 6.30 - 10.00 (if it's not rainning)

Ah, jimmyloh is that you we met the other day with your NEW Savage X?
                      bro ....guess u found the wrong person....mi never own any MT, only a bashing Hyper7...
                      DJI II | Futaba D8FG

Comment

No matter what you have....
                        We just out to have some bashing good time!
                        Come join us!

I'll be away on a bussiness trip will be back end of the month
                        My buddies will be there every Saturday
                        Hope to see you guys when I'm back!

Des aka "HULK"

Comment

Hi all

Originally posted by jimmyloh
                          wa so fast u jio ppl to ur bashing ground huh?
                          Hi people,

I have been playing with Dmax ever since we bought our MT.
                          Before Nitro MT, our toys have been Rock Crawlers, Tamiya Tourag, Tyrrell F102/3, super-mod Wild Willy 2, Drifters, Kyosho blizzard, helicopters (all scale) and Warplanes. Go Karts (at Kart World), American mod 49cc pocket-bikes, Goped (RC engine similar to HPI baja, and grass-cutter engines) and Landrovers were our first engine encounters.

Currently, Dmax is unavailable due to an oversea business trip. So we are left with 2 MT now, mod Savage XSS and mod Tamiya TNX. Still bashing at Sembawang Close (Offroad site behind a park opp Blk 323). It’s a regimental routine for us on every Sat morning till noon. If rain the day before, we usually tune/full throttle at Yishun Ave 7 Lorry Car park. Nevertheless, we will drive out to the suggested RC sites recommended very soon.

We have spent most of our spare time mucking around with anything that runs with motors/engines. Be it electric, nitro or petrol. Please note that we are not RC professional or guru, just some enthusiasts who spent a fortune and countless time/effort on our passion. So we are glad to know that there’s people here who are as crazy as us.

Burn rubber, not wallet.

Take care fellas.

Comment

Btw

BTW, anyone into Marui Tiger tanks(Japan)? I must say they are accurate piece of art. Did a target practice recently, very punchy(went through 80g paper at 6 metres) and always on the same (or near) spot.

China-made are hopeless.
                            Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by DuffBeer
                              Hi people,

I have been playing with Dmax ever since we bought our MT.
                              Before Nitro MT, our toys have been Rock Crawlers, Tamiya Tourag, Tyrrell F102/3, super-mod Wild Willy 2, Drifters, Kyosho blizzard, helicopters (all scale) and Warplanes. Go Karts (at Kart World), American mod 49cc pocket-bikes, Goped (RC engine similar to HPI baja, and grass-cutter engines) and Landrovers were our first engine encounters.

Currently, Dmax is unavailable due to an oversea business trip. So we are left with 2 MT now, mod Savage XSS and mod Tamiya TNX. Still bashing at Sembawang Close (Offroad site behind a park opp Blk 323). It’s a regimental routine for us on every Sat morning till noon. If rain the day before, we usually tune/full throttle at Yishun Ave 7 Lorry Car park. Nevertheless, we will drive out to the suggested RC sites recommended very soon.

We have spent most of our spare time mucking around with anything that runs with motors/engines. Be it electric, nitro or petrol. Please note that we are not RC professional or guru, just some enthusiasts who spent a fortune and countless time/effort on our passion. So we are glad to know that there’s people here who are as crazy as us.

Burn rubber, not wallet.

Take care fellas.

hi DuffBeer,

currently we are a small little group with 1/10 on road to 1/8 buggy and rally too, most of the day time we r at ten mile junction lorry CP for bashing too...so far had bash during the night at marsiling lorry car park....and we are meeting up on 19/05/2007 sat morning for bashing...

if u r free to come down just sms me at 81273688
                              DJI II | Futaba D8FG

Comment

Working...
                              X