Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, clearer pic on the LiPo.
    For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Sure... I should have done that earlier.

Mad Armour: Hear ya go. Let me know if you need any other angles. Later Bro!

Comment

OK... That didnt work..I'll try again

Trying again with much smaller pics.

Comment

I forgot one more mod

As I was taking photos, I realized that I forgot to include the new switch in my mods list, that I HAD to add. I accidentally forgot to run the wire for the on/off switch in the proper place, when I was re-assembling my rear-end, after changing my bevel gear. I ran through the wrong area on the shock tower, and on the first impact, I tore the switch all to he11. So I went to radio shack and bought a 16volt, low profile switch, and since I didnt like the stock mounting spot anyhow, I put it where I thought it would work best without being at risk for damage. I also installed a "Tamiya" plug, also purchased at RadioShack, so I could remove the body without ANY hassle. The new switch was VERY nice and MUCH easier to access. Here are the pics.

Comment

What mods do ya have there?? Hmmmm....

Mad Armour: What mods do you have besides LiPo? I see different motors and ESC. Please tell me what you did, and any differences you have gained, or lost. Thanks!

Comment

Awsom Body Style!!!

Mad Armour: Awsom charger body!!! I am presently preparing a new budy. I own a 2006 Dodge 2500 MegaCab 4X4 Diesel, and I am doing the same lexan body, identical to my truck. I drop a pic in later.

Comment

Awsom Body Style!!!

Mad Armour: Awsom Charger body!!! I am presently preparing a new body. I own a 2006 Dodge 2500 MegaCab 4X4 Diesel, and I am doing the same lexan body, identical to my truck. I'll drop a pic in later.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalMopar
                  As I was taking photos, I realized that I forgot to include the new switch in my mods list, that I HAD to add. I accidentally forgot to run the wire for the on/off switch in the proper place, when I was re-assembling my rear-end, after changing my bevel gear. I ran through the wrong area on the shock tower, and on the first impact, I tore the switch all to he11. So I went to radio shack and bought a 16volt, low profile switch, and since I didnt like the stock mounting spot anyhow, I put it where I thought it would work best without being at risk for damage. I also installed a "Tamiya" plug, also purchased at RadioShack, so I could remove the body without ANY hassle. The new switch was VERY nice and MUCH easier to access. Here are the pics.
                  At this place, I'm sure the switch will take all the abuse you can throw at it and still comes out on top!
                  For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Testing my new avatar...

I was gonna use a nekkid-chick-pic, but I didnt want to get kicked!! *LOL* So I used the name-based avatar. TTYL

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalMopar
                      Mad Armour: What mods do you have besides LiPo? I see different motors and ESC. Please tell me what you did, and any differences you have gained, or lost. Thanks!
                      OK, mine's HotBodies Ezilla, before HPI took over and renamed it ESavage. As you can expect from a rebadged job, the only diff between your motor and mine is the label.

I'm using a Novak SuperDuty XR ESC. Had a couple of heatsink for the motors, just for the bling factor.

I use LiPo because

1) It's lighter. My LiPo pack is 198g compared to my 6-cell NiMh, which weighs a massive 384g! When you use 2 packs, the weight advantage is substantial.

2) A LiPo pack is 8.4V fully charged, so it's like playing with a 7-cell pack. With more power and less weight, mine's a go-faster Zilla!

3) LiPo has lower internal resistance, so it will last longer than a similar capacity NiMh. That translates to longer playing time.

Other than that, my Zilla is pretty much stock.

Comment

Kewl Ebay find...

So I was searching "e-savage" on Ebay, and I found this. I ordered one, cos it might just help with the bashing even better. Its a wheelie-plate that mounts off the skid plate. I cant wait to see how it holds up.

Comment

Working...
                        X