Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolMX
    Wow, did a search and there are so many nice MT out there. Care to vote?

1) E-Zilla 1/10th
    2) E Max 1/10th
    3) Stampepe 1/10th
    4) Rustler 1/10th

These are all EP MTs

Regards
    E-Zilla!
    E-maxx-plastic tub, always break, money pot...
    Stampede 2WD
    Rustler 2WD stadium

Comment

Originally posted by Artyspec
      E-Zilla!
      E-maxx-plastic tub, always break, money pot...
      Stampede 2WD
      Rustler 2WD stadium

Cool......... I have secure an E-Zilla for myself liao. Collecting tommorow.

BTW, i called TaiSeng, and they are selling SG$630 for the 3000mAh battery version.

Seriously i not sure who else is selling the E-Zilla in SG liao.

Cheers

Comment

Cool......... I have secure an E-Zilla for myself liao. Collecting tommorow.

BTW, i called TaiSeng, and they are selling SG$630 for the 3000mAh battery version.

Seriously i not sure who else is selling the E-Zilla in SG liao.

Cheers
        wat time? can i go see ur collection? Hobbylink selling for 590.

Comment

wat time? can i go see ur collection? Hobbylink selling for 590.
          Yo, sure. I will be there 5pm+. Give me a buzz at 94506070.

See ya.

Comment

i went juz now juz to try my luck. I saw ur car, took a peek too! She was complaining about you ordering the mini madness and then changing ur mind...

Comment

i went juz now juz to try my luck. I saw ur car, took a peek too! She was complaining about you ordering the mini madness and then changing ur mind...
              Hmmm... were you there when i was collecting it? Ya, maybe that is why she require a $100 deposit from me this time round when i order the E-Zilla.

You guys are great , this Zilla is really a monster . I am loving every min of it . Can't wait to play with it, but have to wait till weekend. hai.....

Comment

Hmmm... were you there when i was collecting it? Ya, maybe that is why she require a $100 deposit from me this time round when i order the E-Zilla.

You guys are great , this Zilla is really a monster . I am loving every min of it . Can't wait to play with it, but have to wait till weekend. hai.....
                why wait? no, i wasnt there. I was there b4 u came. Tats why i got to take a peek. Yea, she told me bout the deposit.

Comment

why wait? no, i wasnt there. I was there b4 u came. Tats why i got to take a peek. Yea, she told me bout the deposit.
                  Oooo.... just tested it with the Batts fully charged. Wooohooo, i keep flipping over as there is simplying alot of torque supplied by the twin 550 motor.

Comment

Working...
                  X