Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok guys here are some videos of the actual ship sailing.
    Her design helps reduse acceleration forces thus help gain speed in rough seas.

Enjoy.

16th of January 2007 Bourbon Orca went out fromt he coast of Norway/Bergen together with the supply boats Skandi Caledonia and Havila Faith. They had 8-10 kn...

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ns View Post
      Hi bro.

tks, I've not found any plans so far for such builds. Everyone does it with photos and recommendations. Getting the bow rite is the challenge cos the hull is a standard supply vessel build or any other hull. You can incorporate it to any type hulls like Container, MPV, Tugboats ect.

3ns
      Chim for me sia..But i like your ship.Unique and the shape is sexy.You going to build extra?
      Plane 1:
      FreeWing F-15
      Stock and modded with speed brake mod

Plane 2:
      GWS Blue Angels C-130 (EDF)
      Stock and modded with cargo doors

Control System:Futaba 9CHP 72MHZ

Comment

Keep it coming

Speechless.....awesome bro....really awesome...

Comment

Originally posted by Cessna584 View Post
          Speechless.....awesome bro....really awesome...
          tks bro.

Hmmm, looks like both of us from same kampong
          I've cut out the Port & Starboard side but realised made some mistakes in the dimensions. So now need to redo that and put them on, once that is done will start planking from the bottom and the Bow.

I did try and mog up the Bow the other day, looked ok. Will only know when I reach there. I think I can manage the the out look but am afraid of the electronics and other systems. Still doing research, taking notes and working out the layout.

Will keep you all posted.

Comment

Dun drink in the water wait get drown....

Originally posted by 3ns View Post
            tks Abang.

Been looking around and taking notes. Shipping is going to kill me for this build. Allmost all the fittings for the ship has to be bought online.

Maybe one of these days we should meet up and have a chat about this over a few drinks. I've been looking for guys with similer interest to have more ideas.

3ns
            Bro i'm pretty gd wid my hands really dun mine, i luv it too...... infact i'm also finding the time to built another tugboat to replace the lost one. Looking forward for that time bro...............just wish that there's 48 hrs in a day...... may b in other planet ya bro. we go there together...............alamak sekali the planet got water how la.......
            DO EVERYTHING RIGHT IN EVERYTHINGS YOU DO... AND YOU WILL ENJOY EVERYTHINGS IN LIFE EVEN AFTER DEATH.

Comment

Correction,one word left out......no

I miss the word "no" b4 water da.....
              Originally posted by SUKHIDIR B YUSOFF View Post

Bro i'm pretty gd wid my hands really dun mine, i luv it too...... infact i'm also finding the time to built another tugboat to replace the lost one. Looking forward for that time bro...............just wish that there's 48 hrs in a day...... may b in other planet ya bro. we go there together...............alamak sekali the planet got no water how la.......
              DO EVERYTHING RIGHT IN EVERYTHINGS YOU DO... AND YOU WILL ENJOY EVERYTHINGS IN LIFE EVEN AFTER DEATH.

Comment

Tks for the comments guys. As mentioned in earlier post, will try n make a mould of this and get a few pcs if anyone is interested. But I need to get this done well before anything. Then maybe we can have a community of offshore vessels tug boats

Comment

Looks like u love the Ulstein design vessels.

Comment

We have quite a few Ulstein ship models here and I am looking at them everyday. Ranging from 30+" to 10" models.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
                      We have quite a few Ulstein ship models here and I am looking at them everyday. Ranging from 30+" to 10" models.
                      Hmmmm

Maybe you can post some pics.

Comment

when i started on this build, i was not sure how the responce would be here. but after all these encouragements and interest i"ll get back on this project.
                        If anyone has any ideas or suggestion, pls feel free to comment.

I am very new to this and actually did not do well in woodwork during school.. would like to get as much ideas as I can to make this a success.

tks again guys.

3ns

Comment

Did the port & starboard frames. The bow looks ok but think there is something wrong in the placing. So will have to go back to my drawing board to work on the calculations again.

Comment

Working...
                          X