Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-BOW design supply vessel

Been working with this for some time now. There is still alot of work to be done to her. The problem with the build is that, there is no proper documents about the bow design. So I've been looking thru alot of photos to get this far.

I started on her as a platform supply vessel, now I am thinking of making use of her to retrieve my gas boat. But to do that might have to have a ballast system. She'll have full navigation lights, bridge & deck lights. I am thinking of having a model crane, but if things workout might try and work it out to be rc too.

She is build with 5mm styrofoam cover with 1/16 balsa on both sides. The build is 120cm x 25cm x 40cm.

lovely

Its a Great day, lets fly, crawl, and fight.

XRB SR Lama
    Robotis Bioloid
    Robot Bear

<a href="http://asherong.sg">http://asherong.sg</a>

Comment

tks bro.

this is how she will look like when she is all done.

Comment

oops forgot the photo.

Comment

She Is Jude X-bow

I LOVE THE FRONT TOP LOOKS YAH BRO WITH THIS SOLID BODY WHAT U NEED IS A CARBON 550 MOTOR WITH GEAR REDUCTION GEARBOX & NORMAL E.S.P WILL DO,I USED TO HAVE IN MY M.I.A GERMAN ROBIE TUGBOAT MISSES HER SO MUCH ....... ANYWAY ALL BOATERS WILLINGLY & ANXIOUSLY WAITING TO BE TUGGED BY HER
          DO EVERYTHING RIGHT IN EVERYTHINGS YOU DO... AND YOU WILL ENJOY EVERYTHINGS IN LIFE EVEN AFTER DEATH.

Comment

Aiyoh,looks like the titanic ship in the making deiii.

Superb daa. Juz a reminder pls ensure the flex cable shaft didn't give way for tis one.

I LIKE

Comment

Originally posted by A.Royz Martin View Post
              Aiyoh,looks like the titanic ship in the making deiii.

Superb daa. Juz a reminder pls ensure the flex cable shaft didn't give way for tis one.

I LIKE
              Dis one no flex shaft la, only solid shaft.

more photos

Comment

One word to describe tis build- *Fantastico*

Can't wait for tis awesome build to be on the water.

Comment

for propulsion I am considering the Graupner Schottel Drive and Graupner Bow Thruster.

Comment

tks guys.

I wanted to build this cos find it very interesting and challenging. It's a bit ambitious of me to take up such a build as my 2nd scratch build but tot
                    " never try never know " so went for it. It'll take some time to complete cos of the parts and my final design for her use. Pls feel free to give any suggestions or advice/comments, but only construtive ones

I might make a glass hull out of this, still looking for the rite price. Than maybe others can have the same hull for their own scratch builds. But pls this not BIZ only to help promote the hobby.

Comment

She Can Rotate 360 Degree's Yo

Originally posted by 3ns View Post
                      for propulsion I am considering the Graupner Schottel Drive and Graupner Bow Thruster.
                      BRO FROM THE GRAUPNER'S LOOKS,I CAN SEE THAT THIS PIECE IS SOLID BEB, WITH BEVEL PLATE GEAR & SPIRAL SHAFT HELIX PINION PITCH SHE CAN EVEN PULL THE FATTY SUPER TANKER WHERE ON EARTH U GET THAT MONSTER DA.......SO U DONT NEED A STRONG MOTOR BEB
                      DO EVERYTHING RIGHT IN EVERYTHINGS YOU DO... AND YOU WILL ENJOY EVERYTHINGS IN LIFE EVEN AFTER DEATH.

Comment

Originally posted by SUKHIDIR B YUSOFF View Post
                        BRO FROM THE GRAUPNER'S LOOKS,I CAN SEE THAT THIS PIECE IS SOLID BEB, WITH BEVEL PLATE GEAR & SPIRAL SHAFT HELIX PINION PITCH SHE CAN EVEN PULL THE FATTY SUPER TANKER WHERE ON EARTH U GET THAT MONSTER DA.......SO U DONT NEED A STRONG MOTOR BEB
                        tks Abang.

Been looking around and taking notes. Shipping is going to kill me for this build. Allmost all the fittings for the ship has to be bought online.

Maybe one of these days we should meet up and have a chat about this over a few drinks. I've been looking for guys with similer interest to have more ideas.

3ns

Comment

Originally posted by SUKHIDIR B YUSOFF View Post
                          Bang,

She sure will have the power to pull the gas, but am afraid that she might be too low on her after once she's hooked on. Think I'll need a ballast system to get her back on a better trim once she's hooked on. But than will need very good eye sight to see if the system is working from a distance

Any suggestions?

Comment

Nice build.Where u gt it?
                            Plane 1:
                            FreeWing F-15
                            Stock and modded with speed brake mod

Plane 2:
                            GWS Blue Angels C-130 (EDF)
                            Stock and modded with cargo doors

Control System:Futaba 9CHP 72MHZ

Comment

Originally posted by JieZ View Post
                              Nice build.Where u gt it?
                              Hi bro.

tks, I've not found any plans so far for such builds. Everyone does it with photos and recommendations. Getting the bow rite is the challenge cos the hull is a standard supply vessel build or any other hull. You can incorporate it to any type hulls like Container, MPV, Tugboats ect.

3ns

Comment

Working...
                              X