Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ignore first link

Shop our selection of O.S. Engines RC engines and RC engine parts at Horizon Hobby. We have the best OS Engines RC engines, parts, and accessories. OS Engines products are quality built and designed for maximum fun. Check out all the remote control products online at Horizon Hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_n21 View Post
      3.5cc is a conversion from 0.21 cu/inches bro sorry.
      btw, got the plug already?? don't forget to put it on youtube.
      I just hope to have a third hand so that I can take videos..hehe

Yeah I got the plug oledi, hope I can get it start and if possible takes the speed reading oso...hehe

here another link that say for marine engine it is recommended to use 30% nitro, I don't know is this true or not..

http://www.rc-hobby-universe.com/nitro-rc-boats.html
      My fleets
      Stiletto tunnel, DF Mono, EPV 135, CT06 Hydroplane

Comment

Originally posted by Mel279 View Post
        I just hope to have a third hand so that I can take videos..hehe

Yeah I got the plug oledi, hope I can get it start and if possible takes the speed reading oso...hehe

here another link that say for marine engine it is recommended to use 30% nitro, I don't know is this true or not..

http://www.rc-hobby-universe.com/nitro-rc-boats.html
        borneo got alot of orangutan maybe you can train one of them to help with the camera.

Comment

Bandit

Bro is your 3.5 Bandit?

Comment

Bro is your 3.5 Bandit?
            Nop, its top speed 2 hull but with thunder tiger 3.5 O/B.
            My fleets

Comment

ok bro

Comment

Now I understand regarding the glow plug selection, hot plug(A3 - *0 are use on country that have cold climate such as winter . While the cold plug (A5-R5) are use on a hot climate like ours but correct me if Im wrong guys, and so far using the A5 plug, my engine doesn't get overheated. Well, Im going to test it on 15% - 20% nitro and see how it goes.
                My fleets

Comment

Now I understand regarding the glow plug selection, hot plug(A3 - *0 are use on country that have cold climate such as winter . While the cold plug (A5-R5) are use on a hot climate like ours but correct me if Im wrong guys, and so far using the A5 plug, my engine doesn't get overheated. Well, Im going to test it on 15% - 20% nitro and see how it goes.
                  Just bear in mind bro the cold plug is just a determination that it will last longer under extreme conditions but it doesn't stop the engine from overheating just take care not to over optimize the engine and let it rest a little longer after each run. Once you got the optimum that you want, just open the hs needle about 1/16 again and let it sit.

my 2 cents worth.

Comment

Just bear in mind bro the cold plug is just a determination that it will last longer under extreme conditions but it doesn't stop the engine from overheating just take care not to over optimize the engine and let it rest a little longer after each run. Once you got the optimum that you want, just open the hs needle about 1/16 again and let it sit.

my 2 cents worth.
                    and not to forget, make it a habit to reset your needle again if you are changing the nitro percentage on the same engine.

Comment

and not to forget, make it a habit to reset your needle again if you are changing the nitro percentage on the same engine.
                      Yes of course, that way I'll learn how to tuned the needle if I ever going to change the nitro %.
                      My fleets

Comment

Yes of course, that way I'll learn how to tuned the needle if I ever going to change the nitro %.
                        I'm still learning also bro

Comment

Nitro fuel specially for boat

http://www.rapicon.co.kr/

at the website u see the nitro used for boat seem to be higher % compare to car and heli. Im confuse
                          My fleets

Comment

another link

http://www.rapicon.co.kr/

at the website u see the nitro used for boat seem to be higher % compare to car and heli. Im confuse
                            here's a better link with details and instruction on break in and fine tuning. Good luck!

RCHobbies.org have all RC Hobbies online product for sale.Every RC HOBBY,remote control hobbies product,Such as hobbies remote control helicopters,Hobbies RC Car,RC Truck,RC Drone,RC Plane,RC Boat,RC Batteries,rc charger,RC Bearings,RC Motor,Brushless motor,RC Screws,rc tank,Blades,Receiver board,Transmitter,Screwsdriver,wire,also have all kinds of parts for your rc hobby

Comment

Working...
                            X