Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nitro 30% fuel glow plug type

hi

Does anyone know which glow plug type would be suitable for 30% nitro without getting overheat?Its for my thunder tiger 3.5 outboard.
    My fleets
    Stiletto tunnel, DF Mono, EPV 135, CT06 Hydroplane

Originally posted by Mel279 View Post
    hi

Does anyone know which glow plug type would be suitable for 30% nitro without getting overheat?Its for my thunder tiger 3.5 outboard.
    for break in best would be os8

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_n21 View Post
      for break in best would be os8
      I have that one already, I need something cooler type, here is limited to os#8, only fewer LHS here in Brunei.
      My fleets

Comment

I have that one already, I need something cooler type, here is limited to os#8, only fewer LHS here in Brunei.
        if you can get hold of redline r5 is the best for hot weather conditions, high nitro and rpm bro.

Comment

Glow Plug

BRO U USE 30% nitro for 3.5 cc engine to high u should use 20% enough for ur 3.5cc engine . For 30% nitro u can rossi no 6

Comment

if you can get hold of redline r5 is the best for hot weather conditions, high nitro and rpm bro.
            I have the R1 that I've order from USA, its quite expensive for just one. Do u have a spare R5 glow plug for sale?or maybe u could help bought it for me, I'll pay for it. I don't want to order from USA anymore, really takes time.
            My fleets

Comment

Originally posted by cruise33 View Post
              BRO U USE 30% nitro for 3.5 cc engine to high u should use 20% enough for ur 3.5cc engine . For 30% nitro u can rossi no 6
              but I want more speed...LOL...here so difficult to find that glow plug..most commonly here only OS #8
              My fleets

Comment

but I want more speed...LOL...here so difficult to find that glow plug..most commonly here only OS #8
                bro,
                I suggest you follow wat bro cruise33 says. i'm running only 20% nitro for my outlow 7.5cc using os 8 and it works fine and the speed is good too, checkout my link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZlDy...eature=channel.
                TT engine are not rugged enough to sustain the spec that you want unless you're willing to spare con rods and pistons.

Comment

first link was 3rd run

Thunder Tiger Outlaw 7.5 @ Singapore Part 5 this is the fifth run and you can see the difference.

Comment

I have already run a number of times using os #8 and 30% nitro, eventhough overheat a few times but the compression still very good, I put some magic oil in it, haha till now still has the same compression and pretty easy to start, that why i like about TT o/b. I never broke the flex cable as I always put grease on it before I run it.
                    My fleets

Comment

magic oil??

I have already run a number of times using os #8 and 30% nitro, eventhough overheat a few times but the compression still very good, I put some magic oil in it, haha till now still has the same compression and pretty easy to start, that why i like about TT o/b. I never broke the flex cable as I always put grease on it before I run it.
                      AA grade castor oil.

Comment

AA grade castor oil.
                        Nop, I use Nulon E30 oil put a few drop in the carburetor before startup. It coated on all the moving parts and makes it so slippery and less friction between metal to metal contact as this oil contain P.T.F.E, if u ever heard of it. My friend have use this oil in his car's engine without putting the engine oil and amazingly his car doesn't broke down at all. Thats why Im using it for my TT o/b engine and thats why it still maintain its compression after more than 10 runs!
                        My fleets

Comment

Have a look at this nitro tunnel boat, it has the same o/b as mine and its all stock, just see how fast it goes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRnUM...layer_embedded
                          My fleets

Comment

Tt Engine

BRO I USE TT 3.5 7 YEAR AGO IT HAS GEAR AND SMALL FEXIBLE CABLE BUT THE ENGINE IS HEAVY BETTER THAN OS 3.5 .BRO I BEEN USING K&B 3.5,7.5 11AND13 O/B ENGINE FEW YEAR AGO BUT NOW I USE 15CC IN/B THE MOST I USE 25% NITRO .U SHOULD USE 20% FIRST WHENE UR PISTON SLEEVE LESS COMBUSTION THAN U USE 25% FOLLOW BY 30% BUT NOW U CANT USE NITRO LESS THAN 30% NO POWER THAT IS MY EXPERIENCE IN 15 YEAR I PLAYING RC BOAT

Comment

Tt Engine

BRO I USE TT 3.5 7 YEAR AGO IT HAS GEAR AND SMALL FEXIBLE CABLE BUT THE ENGINE IS HEAVY BETTER THAN OS 3.5 .BRO I BEEN USING K&B 3.5,7.5 11AND13 O/B ENGINE FEW YEAR AGO BUT NOW I USE 15CC IN/B THE MOST I USE 25% NITRO .U SHOULD USE 20% FIRST WHENE UR PISTON SLEEVE LESS COMBUSTION THAN U USE 25% FOLLOW BY 30% BUT NOW U CANT USE NITRO LESS THAN 30% NO POWER THAT IS MY EXPERIENCE IN 15 YEAR I PLAYING RC BOAT

Comment

Working...
                              X