Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank View Post
    you are only using 3400mah because it's 10s2p
    But I charged each 5S pack individually and put in +/- 1710mah into each pack. Power supply blew up on me so now using laptop power adapter to charge each pack individually.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianli View Post
      But I charged each 5S pack individually and put in +/- 1710mah into each pack. Power supply blew up on me so now using laptop power adapter to charge each pack individually.
      the packs were used as 10s so effectively 2 x 5s packs in series behaves as 1 pack.
      total mah used is 10s 1710mah multiply by 2p, so 3420mah total used

at that kind of power level you are running, time to invest in a bench power supply of at least 20amps to support your multiple charging

Comment

meanwell comes to mind

Comment

OIC.

I do have a 10amp regulated supply but just kaput last week. Now its in a shop at SLT for repairs. In the mean time, laptop power adapter is temporary only.

Anyway will rest this boat till after CNY. Too big or a hassle to bring it to pond. Too big to fit in my boot and seats by my side when I drive.

Comment

OIC.

I do have a 10amp regulated supply but just kaput last week. Now its in a shop at SLT for repairs. In the mean time, laptop power adapter is temporary only.

Anyway will rest this boat till after CNY. Too big or a hassle to bring it to pond. Too big to fit in my boot and seats by my side when I drive.
            If you don't want to buy a bench power supply, you can use a 40amp/hour 12v car lead acid coupled with a charger. Works as well just that it takes up space

and you need a bigger car

Comment

My 10A power supply is back at home with a $35 repair bill. My costly mistake to charge 10S at 1A on one charger and 4S at 3.7A on another charger.

I need a panel van, not a car!!! So that I can store my boats there permanently.

Comment

Had some company with me this morning at the pond.

Comment

Video my running today. Never able to full throttle it in tis pond. No camera man, just static video taking only.

Comment

Boat went even faster this morning. Nice calm morning with no wind. Still the same setup.

Comment

kauz that was fast

Comment

My setup is :

Boat : Arrowshark 53" Fighter CAT
                        Motor : Neu 2215 2Y
                        ESC : Huayu 200A HV
                        Batts : Rhino 10S2P 9800mah 20C lipo
                        Prop : X455
                        Rudder servo : Blue Bird 13kg MG

Controlled by Spektrum DX3.0 Tx and SR3000 Rx.

Comment

y you dont use power supply for those auto gates???
                          they come in 30A!!
                          good and cheap power supply.

Comment

Nice meeting you, Adrian. Good display of her power.
                            i believe in a windless and wave free day, she can hit more than 100kmh!!!
                            Just be careful of the surrounding. If boat flip as least you know which direction is safe. Have fun, Adrian

Comment

Nice meeting u too. I'll definately come back to BR to run this boat as it is now the only place where I can stretch her "legs". But will be running her in the early weekend mornings like I usually do. No wind and no wave.

Also PUB hotline number stored in my HP.

Comment

Also PUB hotline number stored in my HP.
                                Wats the service charge? hahaha.....one time i walked to the other side to fetch my hurricane. Radio just went out sailing on her own. To and fro one hour walking and jogging with the tx in the morning. Jogger looking at me with strange eyes. They must be thinking 'hey, this guy with a new type of am/fm radio' for listening to music

Comment

Working...
                                X