Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proboat Shockwave New RTR Good Deal from USA!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proboat Shockwave New RTR Good Deal from USA!

Dear All;

I have made an order from this site in the US called www.rcsuperstore.com for a Proboat Shockwave for US$249.99, and shipping for US$44.70 (surface economy).

You can go to Ebay and buy from them too, but at US$279, which is still cheaper than others selling at US$349. They have 100% feedback and are paypal verfied, so should be okay. I also called and spoke to them over the phone.

Shipping cost is reasonable too. (package is about 20lb, I checked it up at Proboats)

Below are some info on the Shockwave 36. As I opted for surface economy mail, gotta wait for minimally 1.5 mths.....nevertheless, good things need to wait....

Shockwave 36 RTR Nitro Deep V R/C Boat N.I.B.

The Shockwave 36 measures 36 inches in length and is powered by a water-cooled Dynamite .32 Marine engine w/ pull-start and controlled by a JR radio system, this boat comes pre-assembled.

The hull is built from fiberglass and painted with the same technologies used in todays automotive finishes. Rubber motor mounts significantly reduce vibration and lengthen the hull’s life. All the running hardware is stainless steel and aluminum, including the adjustable trim tabs that let drivers adjust the "ride" for varying wave conditions. Anti-skid fins, an oversized rudder and an adjustable strut for the Prather prop add even more ride-tuning options.

Features:

Prather propeller
    Stainless steel and aluminum running hardware
    JR Python radio system
    Water-cooled Dynamite .32 Marine engine w/ pull-start
    Pre-painted fiberglass hull
    Speeds of up to 35 mph
    Completely ready-to-run

Specifications:

Length: 36 in.
    Beam: 9 in.
    Engine Size: .32 water-cooled Marine
    Weight: 6.25 lbs.
    Speed: 30 m.p.h.
    Radio: 2 channel
    Hull Material: fiberglass
    Trim Scheme Colors: white
    Prop Size: 1.90x3.0 in.
    Hull Type: Deep-V
    Kit/RTR: RTR
    Drive System: Flex shaft
    Exhaust: Tuned pipe

This is my kinda boat! All done up and ready to go. Nice hardware and everything! At a great price too! Surface mail is bit worrying thou but I guess cant complain @ the price. Great stuff!

Comment

proboat shockwave and thundercat beatdown,these 2 boats hammer it out,side by side to the finish

enjois
      f

Comment

Cool, I like the 4 tailpipes protruding from the transom. I wonder if all spit exhaust.

Actually on closer look, I think all the 4 tailpipes are for show. The real exhaust is on the left side of the transom just above the turn fin.

Yeah, surface mail takes a long time to reach. My T-Maxx from Tower Hobbies came after 2 months! My neck was quite long by then.
        For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Maybe can Mod til all 4 tailpipes spit smoke

Comment

catamarans

i still prefer the rtr catamarans from aeromarines

Comment

Sounds too good to be true, I went to the site to look
              it up but no Shockwave, only Villain EX. Can you provide
              a direct link to the Shockwave they are selling.

Secondly, the pull start is the older version which have been
              replace with newer T-drive auto start. No need any elbow grease
              to get the nitro engine going but any way for $249, it is a great buy.

Wally

[QUOTE=Dragon Slayer]Dear All;

I have made an order from this site in the US called www.rcsuperstore.com for a Proboat Shockwave for US$249.99, and shipping for US$44.70 (surface economy).

Comment

Sorry...the site shoudl be www.hobbysuperstore.com

i made a mistake...too many sites....anyway, go ebay and search he is listing buy it now for 279.99. Maybe you can email them and ask. Yes, this is the older version. The newer version comes with a handheld starter with a Sullivan T-Drive.

[QUOTE=Wally]Sounds too good to be true, I went to the site to look
                it up but no Shockwave, only Villain EX. Can you provide
                a direct link to the Shockwave they are selling.

Secondly, the pull start is the older version which have been
                replace with newer T-drive auto start. No need any elbow grease
                to get the nitro engine going but any way for $249, it is a great buy.

Wally

Originally posted by Dragon Slayer
                Dear All;

Comment

Sorry...the site shoudl be www.hobbysuperstore.com

i made a mistake...too many sites....anyway, go ebay and search he is listing buy it now for 279.99. Maybe you can email them and ask. Yes, this is the older version. The newer version comes with a handheld starter with a Sullivan T-Drive.
                  Did you email them for a better price? Their website lists the Shockwave as $349.99.
                  For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Actually, I didn't. i found them on RCuniverse.com selling the item at 249.99, so I bought it and paid via paypal. Before that, I did some check on www.ebay.com thay have positive feedback and I have also called and spoken to the guy, so that's why I dare to buy. Maybe you can call them direct to nego.

Comment

Actually, I didn't. i found them on RCuniverse.com selling the item at 249.99, so I bought it and paid via paypal. Before that, I did some check on www.ebay.com thay have positive feedback and I have also called and spoken to the guy, so that's why I dare to buy. Maybe you can call them direct to nego.
                      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by wtp
                        i still prefer the rtr catamarans from aeromarines
                        Ben, much has been said for your love and adoration for Aeromarines hulls..
                        Do i see one in PP belonging to you in the near future?
                        Maybe a Mean Machine .18 ? ? ? ? ? ?
                        f

Comment

Originally posted by dirtdynamics
                          Ben, much has been said for your love and adoration for Aeromarines hulls..
                          Do i see one in PP belonging to you in the near future?
                          Maybe a Mean Machine .18 ? ? ? ? ? ?
                          well in future probably

Comment

Working...
                          X