Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

water cooling

well tats really gave me an idea of whether to run a water pump wif a filled water tank just to cool my buggy engine n of cos i need to convert to marine cylinder head of cos.

Comment

Radio and servo linkages

A few photos of the radio box and servo installation. Liberal use of silicon to seal the inside edges of the radio box should keep the water out

Have to pay another visit to NTC before further progress can be made... the kit does not come with a throttle cable mounting bracket that attaches to the TT engine If NTC does not sell the mount, I'll have to rotate the carby 180 degrees and run the throttle cable on the opposite side where the cast aluminum cable guide is located on the engine

If in doubt - add more horsepower!

Comment

Its looking sweet Dor .

I think outboards are great cos they r simple and relatively fuss free. Much less chance of drive dog coming out of cups, grub screws coming loose, and props losing their drives etc I subscribe to the KISS principle heh.

Much easier to just place the outboard on another hull if your tired of the 1 you have.

Looking forward to Top Speed @ PP this weekend..too bad no mediacorp babes to cover your maiden.

Comment

Good news and Bad news...

The good news is... just bought the materials I need from NTC to fabricate an engine throttle cable bracket

The bad news is... a client just booked me on a flight out of Sin this Saturday morning... wont be back until next Tuesday

So what does this mean?

(1) EZ will have another week to get his TS2 ready;
          (2) Zanter will have another week to organise the race queens; and
          (3) my make-up b'day cake for the PP crew just got bigger!!

Comment

that life! have a good trip! Will meet up later.

Comment

Man, just for making the race queens wait, it needs to be a Swensen's ice cream cake

Have a good trip bud!

Comment

Thanks Bros... ice cream cake no problem... but by the time it arrives at PP, we'll have to drink it through a straw

I'm pulling double time to get the boat finished so it'll be ready when I am

Got the throttle cable bracket done... with the help of some 4-40 Dubro components recommended by Jariah (man she knows a lot of stuff!!) and a sharp drill bit It all came together perfectly... and I didn't even cut myself this time

Comment

Here she is with her cloths back on Doesn't look too shabby at all

Just left with a couple of holes to drill for the radio switch and antenna... followed by some slick moves with a dremel tool to grind some bits off the hatch near the engine so the push rods clear the body shell

After that... ROCK N ROLL

Comment

Oops, forgot to attach the photos

Comment

... again (man, i gotta get some sleep!!)

Comment

thats one sexy boat ..........
                        f

Comment

wow i can see tat the engineering wks on the ts2 is finally almost done.probably the next project wil be back to tornado type R if i not wrong.btw do let me know in advance wen u goin down pp to maiden the ts2 if possible?

Comment

Wa...tis babe is gorgeous. Super Cool mus b Super Fast also. R u selling?

Comment

Originally posted by Rookie
                              Wa...tis babe is gorgeous. Super Cool mus b Super Fast also. R u selling?
                              Just wait for Dor to go 10 rounds around Punggol Pond running well and that will be about the time he will be ready to sell but you have to queue up for his boats. I am 1st on queue!

Comment

Originally posted by Zanter
                                Just wait for Dor to go 10 rounds around Punggol Pond running well and that will be about the time he will be ready to sell but you have to queue up for his boats. I am 1st on queue!
                                I think an auction should be run in view of the demand.

Comment

Working...
                                X