Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check your RX batts!

Wear and tear problem in batts.....check your batts regularly...dun put strain on them.....

Radio gotten intermittent during flight with failsafe kicking in and out....

[SIZE="1"]
    [url]www.dxnmedia.net[/url]
    Video Post Production | HD Acquisition | Media Consultant

[/SIZE]

Conclusion: spot-welding, NO GOOD!

My trusty homemade pack with soldered linkage & joints more reliable!!
    [SIZE="1"]

[/SIZE]

Comment

That is really KNN.

Comment

Talk about suay! So suay, dun wanna happen to any other heli, but happened to my biggest one which resulted in more money for repairs!!!

But one lesson i learn is that somehow, in this case of intermittent battery problem, fail safe will usually try to kick in....I tried testing immediately on the spot where the crash is...the PCM is so smart that it will detect the very quick voltage decay, and try it's best to go back to the programmed failsafe position....but usually, the servos will freeze due to lack of power...

Then another disadvantage for digital servos is that during such failures, servos will go soft....ie if there's still forces acting on your blades, servos will go weak and succumb to whatever pressures that's acting on it....resulting in a very very dangerous situation......My heli just failed on me 3-4m in front of me during hovering!!! I still get goosebumps when i think of it now....
        [SIZE="1"]

[/SIZE]

Comment

BTW, who did the pack for you?

Comment

Working...
          X