Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

li po charger

well guy a ? well wat the best charge in singapore for lipo. and it will charge 100% and anyone can point out currently i'm using prolux put it wont charge 100% abt 95 %.
    tks
    mike

which prolux are u using

95% is about 0.2v less each cell

Comment

the green col. type can charge 3s up to 2000amp. eh?? let say i have a 2600 3s can i set to 2000amp to charge . well may take say time wat are ur your view??
      mike

Comment

0.7c is the play safe range but try not to go beyond 1c (2.6A)

I use to had that too but it is always good (close to 99% charged)

Comment

2A for the 2600mAh is about 0.76C, no prob just make sure ur PS is capable of supplying more then the require current.

Time will difinately takes more then 1hr

Comment

I find that the prolux for general usage is quite good liao. It is one of the faster charger around, probably because it doesn't charge all the way to 100%. However, it doesn't miss out all that much. I have a prolux and a T15 and most of the time I am using the prolux to charge lipo unless I hv got a few packs to charge in a short time. The T15 takes quite a bit longer than the prolux to charge.

I have heard from some peeps that some higher end chargers take even longer. This is because they really charge till 100% unlike the prolux.

I charge my 3s 1300mah at 1A coz on the prolux next larger current is 1.5A, so far after half a year absolutly zero problem. Yup, so no worries there.

sigpic

Comment

what is the setting for prolux lipo charger to charge a 3 cell lipo 12C 11.1v 1800mah?

Comment

Use 1.5A setting for the 1800mAh.

Daniel

Comment

then how to check if the 3's lipo is fully charged?im using the esky stock charger

Comment

I've not used the E-Sky charger myself but if it's a li-po charger, it should have automatic charge termination. One way you can check for a fully charged battery is to simply apply a voltmeter (digital preferably) to the battery terminals and if you read about 12.5V or 12.6V then it should be pretty fully charged.

Now, I don't know if E-Sky comes with a stock li-po charger so just in case, make doubly sure that the charger is for li-po. No harm double checking.

Daniel

Comment

Working...
                    X