Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charger don't have LiFe charging .

Hi guys , i'm trying to charge a LiFe battery for my DX7 but i can't find the LiFe mode on my charger ( X605 Extreme charger ) . Is there any other battery setting that i can use for the LiFe battery to charge ?

Originally posted by TWE75 View Post
    Hi guys , i'm trying to charge a LiFe battery for my DX7 but i can't find the LiFe mode on my charger ( X605 Extreme charger ) . Is there any other battery setting that i can use for the LiFe battery to charge ?
    Sure? Most chargers nowadays, even cheaper ones, can charge the range of lithium batteries: LiPo, LiIo and LiFe with different V/cell.

Supposedly, the X605 is a close copy of the Accucel-6, so this link to the manual might give you some info on how to access the LiFe charging function on your charger - that is, if it has the capability.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s..._manual(2).pdf
    ------------------------------
    Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
    NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Originally posted by foxkilo View Post
      Sure? Most chargers nowadays, even cheaper ones, can charge the range of lithium batteries: LiPo, LiIo and LiFe with different V/cell.

Supposedly, the X605 is a close copy of the Accucel-6, so this link to the manual might give you some info on how to access the LiFe charging function on your charger - that is, if it has the capability.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s..._manual(2).pdf
      yah he says he can;t fuind the function. if the charger does not have the function then use the LiPO setting BUT>.......disconnect the battery once you ready about 3.75V per cell. Won;t be perfect but it'll do the job for you
      Revo John
      REVOLECTRIX Singapore
      1090 Lower Delta Rd #03-01
      Singapore
      [url]www.revolectrix.com[/url]

Comment

Working...
      X