Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HK shipped my batteries from Hong Kong to Finland... Yes, Finland!!!

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HK shipped my batteries from Hong Kong to Finland... Yes, Finland!!!

Just link to other thread:

my hk batts were shipped from HK to SG to Zurich, Switzerland and then back to SG again

a total of aprox 28 days before i receive them

Comment

Originally posted by beefncake View Post
      a total of aprox 28 days before i receive them
      Last 2 packages I got from HK were pretty relatively quick, 1 week+ after getting the "shipped out"... but without lipos.

Seems that lipo shipments take longer than usual??

May be because of some restrictions on shipping lipos by air in certain countries?
      ------------------------------
      Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
      NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

I think it's to do with Lipo shipment. I ordered other things (No lipo) and they sent directly from HK to here.

I know someone who ordered GenAce batteries from HK and got it less than a week.

I am thinking of trying some GenAce packs for my 700. Seems reputation is good.

Comment

I thought mine is a rare case. Seems not so rare after all.

It's just if you are lucky or not.

Comment

Hello Duffy;

did you order and send through Registered Mail or EMS express?

Last year I ordered some lipos.

Mistakenly click on registered mail.

Lipo went from HK to Singapore to Switzerland and then back to Singapore again.

took about 3 weeks plus
            "Always fly with a responsible attitude. You may think that flying low over other people’s heads is proof of your piloting skill; others know better. The real expert does not need to prove himself in such childish ways..." - the Multiplex Build Manual

Comment

Now all battery shipment automatically requires EMS. But HK uses Sing Post. Not sure how it works nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Duffy View Post
                Now all battery shipment automatically requires EMS. But HK uses Sing Post. Not sure how it works nowadays.
                To clear your enquires.
                EMS in under Sing Post (in Singapore)

In logistic, all companies are jointly worked together. Your parcel may not be using Fedex all the way, they may share each other resources, such as DHL,EMS etc etc etc to reach you.

I believe many shipping companies do that too.
                I love PAP

Comment

Thanks for the ino, hallobaby.

Comment

how it works

this is how the shipping works.

"based on my 25 orders from hobby king"

if u order for 0-999g by ems singppost will deliver it from hk to singapore all the way to ur doorstep by them. (this will take 5-7 days the most)

if u order more than 1 kg by ems,firstly hong kong post ems will deliver it from hong kong to singapore and they will pass down the package to singpost for delivery to sing post(7-12 days).

i have never ordered via registered mail or air mail as they take very long or sometimes many people report their parcel missing!

so my advice to all is : Don't be kiasu on better shipping costs for a few more dollars,u rather be safe by ordering via ems and ur parcel will sure come in less then a week!(and accurate tracking even included)

hope this info is useful to all,

james

Comment

if u order more than 1 kg by ems,firstly hong kong post ems will deliver it from hong kong to singapore and they will pass down the package to singpost for delivery to sing post(7-12 days).

hope this info is useful to all,

james
                      typo error:

if u order more than 1 kg by ems,firstly hong kong post ems will deliver it from hong kong to singapore and they will pass down the package to singpost for delivery to "YOUR DOOR STEP"and not "singpost"

Comment

Ordered 2 battery from Haiyin and finally the battery reached Singapore with Speedpost on 28 May. Stuck there for 4 days still no action of delivery. Call their CS and told me all kind of shit reasons and story. They can't even tell me where my items are. Really upset with them as shipping from Hong kong to Singapore took shorter time than get them deliver to me within Singapore Islands. They should call themselve SLOWPOST.

Comment

Nowadays shipping lipo seems quite problematic. Btw, I went to RCS. They carry Haiyin. I did not compare the price buying online. If small difference, I will just buy locally.

Comment

Originally posted by Duffy View Post
                            Nowadays shipping lipo seems quite problematic. Btw, I went to RCS. They carry Haiyin. I did not compare the price buying online. If small difference, I will just buy locally.
                            HAIYIN is HobbyKing. Same guys
                            Revo John
                            REVOLECTRIX Singapore
                            1090 Lower Delta Rd #03-01
                            Singapore
                            [url]www.revolectrix.com[/url]

Comment

Working...
                            X