Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T15 plus charger question.

Hi bros, just bought new t15plus charger. Im planning to use it for parallel charging. Let say i have 3x3s 2200mah, how to set up?thanks

You need a Squid connector

You can solder for yourself a squid connector, save money

Safer option is to buy parallel charging board from favourite HK...hahah
    Hanger
    Hirobo XRB SR Lama
    Hirobo Quark SRB
    Hirobo Quark SRB SG
    Eflite Blade SR (For Display)
    Blade450 3D
    MSH Mini Protos (SOLD)
    COMPASS 6HV (Combat Fit PES A)

Plane
    Dynam PBY Catalina 1.4m
    FMS J3 Cub 1.4m
    Artech F14 Tomcat EDF
    HK FLYJET EDF
    Artech Skyfun
    Dynam P51D Mustang
    Parkzone P51

Tx:
    Futaba 6J 2.4GHz(SOLD)
    Spektrum DX6i
    DX8
    Futaba 9CAP

Comment

Originally posted by elmosan View Post
      You can solder for yourself a squid connector, save money

Safer option is to buy parallel charging board from favourite HK...hahah
      I bought already with this panel board, my problem is how to use this charger using parallel charging, if i have 3x3s 2200mah.Thanks

Comment

B
        Originally posted by ajplus View Post
        I bought already with this panel board, my problem is how to use this charger using parallel charging, if i have 3x3s 2200mah.Thanks
        Just plug the board to the charger and the batteries to the board. I assume its a parallel board.

The charger will looks at the batteries as 1 big battery with 6600mah capacity. The cell count remains unchanged at 3s

Comment

Originally posted by ajplus View Post
          Calculation is like this:
          If charging at 1C

Total Capacity: 2200mAh x 3 = 6.6Ah.
          Please select 3 cell battery in the Tamazo charger menu and set current to 6.6amps. Press start and wait.

If charging at 2C (almost all Lipo supports 2C charge rate)
          6.6x2= 13.2
          Please increase charging current to 13.2amps.

Drawback:
          I think T15 max current is only 6A. So at full power probably can charge your 3x 2200 at abit less than 1C rate, which takes about 30-45mins.
          Hanger
          Hirobo XRB SR Lama
          Hirobo Quark SRB
          Hirobo Quark SRB SG
          Eflite Blade SR (For Display)
          Blade450 3D
          MSH Mini Protos (SOLD)
          COMPASS 6HV (Combat Fit PES A)

Plane
          Dynam PBY Catalina 1.4m
          FMS J3 Cub 1.4m
          Artech F14 Tomcat EDF
          HK FLYJET EDF
          Artech Skyfun
          Dynam P51D Mustang
          Parkzone P51

Tx:
          Futaba 6J 2.4GHz(SOLD)
          Spektrum DX6i
          DX8
          Futaba 9CAP

Comment

Originally posted by elmosan View Post
            Calculation is like this:
            If charging at 1C

Total Capacity: 2200mAh x 3 = 6.6Ah.
            Please select 3 cell battery in the Tamazo charger menu and set current to 6.6amps. Press start and wait.

If charging at 2C (almost all Lipo supports 2C charge rate)
            6.6x2= 13.2
            Please increase charging current to 13.2amps.

Drawback:
            I think T15 max current is only 6A. So at full power probably can charge your 3x 2200 at abit less than 1C rate, which takes about 30-45mins.
            Thanks all bros for the info.

One more thing, I just read the manual and state that, For safety reason, its automatically set the charge rate to 1c. So let say i have 3X3s 2200 mah , total is 6.6a. So if i set the total mah from the charger it will be half of 6.6A which is 3.3mah in 11.1 V. Is this correct coz T15plus handle only 50W? They say, always use half of the total mah if you are using parallel charging. Thnaks in advanced.

Comment

If it's a 50W charger, the max (Voltage x Current) will be capped at 50W, IMHO.

So, if you're charging 3s lipos, let's say 11.1V nominal, the max charging current will be capped at about 4.5A, and this should reduce as the voltage increases gradually to 12.6V during the charging process.

The more lipos you hook up in parallel, the less current going to each, the slower will be the charging.

For example: 1C charging, each of your lipos take up 2.2A... so looks like the charger can only charge at the most 2 lipos in parallel if you desire 1C charging.
              ------------------------------
              Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
              NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Hi I bought a TAB6 Pro.

I bought a TAB6 Pro, The manual says it can be conected to a PC using a usb to view graphical data when testing batteries charge and discharge cycles.but it doesnt seem to have a usual usb conection port. Has anyone used the charger before. can you help me please?

Comment

Originally posted by l2kunz View Post
                  I bought a TAB6 Pro, The manual says it can be conected to a PC using a usb to view graphical data when testing batteries charge and discharge cycles.but it doesnt seem to have a usual usb connection port. Has anyone used the charger before. can you help me please?
                  I took a look at the charger and its a basic ATMEL chipset passive balancing charger same as all the others you get in China. I have a feeling there is no USB for your data. If they had.....generally they'd give you a cable and CD.
                  Revo John
                  REVOLECTRIX Singapore
                  1090 Lower Delta Rd #03-01
                  Singapore
                  [url]www.revolectrix.com[/url]

Comment

Working...
                  X