• Show
Clear All

Champion Power Supply

Saw this at Champion website.

Seems perfect for our lipo chargers!

NO.2138 AC230V-DC12V 18A SWITCHING POWER SUPPLY
    Character:
    1. AC switching power offer a hi-power and hi-efficiency transformation
    2. Using a special stable IC makes stability of the output voltage that close to batteries?| DC?|s
    3. Built-in DC cooling fan
    4. Durable anodized aluminum case is good for heat dissipation
    5. Adjustable voltage, DC 9 -15V
    6. With LED light to indicate the power on
    7. Output has power overload (short circuit) protection
    8. Banana jack output is designed for most of RC modeling chargers and devices
    9. NO.2134 Power Attachment unit included

Anyone using it? Any feedback and how much?

Pic of above

for your viewing pleasure!

Comment

The best PSU I've ever used

Dear fellow fliers,

I've been using a schultz and Tritron charger to charge my batteries but since I bought this chargers, I had a problem of where to get the right PSU to supply my chargers. I had invested a lot to buy different PSU's until I end up in using a big car battery to supply my PSU. With this setup, I have to get into the trouble of charging the car battery after using it. When I came into this Daddy Hobby forum, I've read a thread posted by one Eagle Freya and have seen that he is also using a schultz charger powered by a PSU he claimed he modified. I was so surprised that he claimed his PSU can supply the Schultz charger without shutting down. When I visited Rotor, Uncle Mike also told me that he is using the PSU from Eagle Freya and was happy about the performance of the unit so I ordered one and was even amazed of the terms that if you are not happy with the performance of the PSU, just return the PSU and he will refund your money back. I don't know how this guy was so confident but since I'm in the winning side of the deal, I tried one. When I reached home, I immediately powered down my chargers using this PSU and told myself that finally I found the right PSU for my chargers.

For fellow hobbiest who are in the search of a good PSU, don't invest so much. Buy your PSU from this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by cmporkchop
        Dear fellow fliers,

I've been using a schultz and Tritron charger to charge my batteries but since I bought this chargers, I had a problem of where to get the right PSU to supply my chargers. I had invested a lot to buy different PSU's until I end up in using a big car battery to supply my PSU. With this setup, I have to get into the trouble of charging the car battery after using it. When I came into this Daddy Hobby forum, I've read a thread posted by one Eagle Freya and have seen that he is also using a schultz charger powered by a PSU he claimed he modified. I was so surprised that he claimed his PSU can supply the Schultz charger without shutting down. When I visited Rotor, Uncle Mike also told me that he is using the PSU from Eagle Freya and was happy about the performance of the unit so I ordered one and was even amazed of the terms that if you are not happy with the performance of the PSU, just return the PSU and he will refund your money back. I don't know how this guy was so confident but since I'm in the winning side of the deal, I tried one. When I reached home, I immediately powered down my chargers using this PSU and told myself that finally I found the right PSU for my chargers.

For fellow hobbiest who are in the search of a good PSU, don't invest so much. Buy your PSU from this guy.
        By the way, Manny thanks to DADDYHOBBY for all the support he is giving to fellow hobbiest. Through DADDYHOBBY I was able to find the right PSU for my chargers.

More Power to this forum.

Comment

Working...
        X