Clear All

Looking for a Charger

. Just for lipos
    . Up to 8S
    . Plugs straight into power point
    . Built in balancer.

Any suggestions guys, much appreciated.
    Tks

normally chargers that support 8S are high wattage and has no built in power supply even if you can find 1, it cannot charge at higher capacity on AC.

Below is a sample but this one only support 7S. the built in AC only support 90w but external DC it can support 150W.

http://www.skyhobbies.com.sg/Lipo_Ch...20iNET3_AD.htm
    Its Just a Hobby. But its also an obsession!!

Comment

I bought of this from Skyhobbies after an expensive one, three times this price, died on me.

so far I have not charge large Lipo cell with this charger. but it seems well capable to perform as stated in the papers.

There is good list of comparison in this thread. You may want to take a look at it.

Comment

Thanks

Thank u very much for ur help...
        Much appreciated.
        Rgds

Comment

why not icharger or the powerlab series...buy a powersupply for simlim like mine and you can plug in all your chargers into that power supply like i did
          Gravity Always Wins.....

Comment

Power Supply

Thanks bro but dont really want to have the additional expense or space taken up by the Power supply.
            As u know the said unit im enquiring abt is just for 7S bats for the Xxtreme in future and to b used as a 4th charger for the 6S bats. Ill b in no hurry to charge up the 7S bats after my 3 flights of a Sunday afternoon... I can take the whole week if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by REVOJohn
              CellPRo10 or PowerLab6 will do all your bats
              Got a question about these chargers... for 3S and greater, is it possible to charge through just the discharge wires, i.e. leave the balancer unconnected?? I usually do this as it is faster, and so far no problems as I only charge 3S...

Looking through the charger specs on the revo website, it seems that only 1S or 2S can be charged "unbalanced".
              ------------------------------
              Airworthy: FMS Mini Trojan, Cloudsfly, BF-109 Funfighter, HK Mini Stick, Flasher 450 Pro, Mini Titan v2, E-Flite Blade MCPx.
              NIB: Multiplex FunCub, HK T-45.

Comment

Hi John, I'm flying big electric planes(30cc & 50cc), can you recommend which of your charger to get? My batteries are Zippy 5s & 6s 5000MaH, 25C. I'm running 10s & 12s setup on my planes. How long it takes to charge these batteries? Thanx, Alfian.

Flying Without Wings

Comment

Originally posted by durex View Post
                  Hi John, I'm flying big electric planes(30cc & 50cc), can you recommend which of your charger to get? My batteries are Zippy 5s & 6s 5000MaH, 25C. I'm running 10s & 12s setup on my planes. How long it takes to charge these batteries? Thanx, Alfian.
                  Powerlab6 would be enough for you in that case. As long as you dun go over 6S in future.
                  Revo John
                  REVOLECTRIX Singapore
                  1090 Lower Delta Rd #03-01
                  Singapore
                  [url]www.revolectrix.com[/url]

Comment

We're working on new AC/DC powerlabs with full 1500W from AC mains in a portable carry case room for MPA and tablet inside. Coming soon
                    Revo John
                    REVOLECTRIX Singapore
                    Singapore

Comment

Originally posted by REVOJohn View Post
                      Powerlab6 would be enough for you in that case. As long as you dun go over 6S in future.
                      Yup...Powerlab chargers from Revolectrix are awesome !
                      I my self been using powerlab8, so far i am very satisfy and comfort for its performance..
                      :very_drunk:
                      i didn't crash....i just make inverted landings !!!

Comment

When can we see the AC/DC versions fm Revolectrix ?
                        Current Cars: Hot Bodies D812, Radiosistemi RR8.

Comment

Originally posted by adrictan View Post
                          When can we see the AC/DC versions fm Revolectrix ?
                          actually he ac input powervault will be ready next week. 1400w of real power all in a lovely nice carry case.
                          its not a charger....its a mobile charge station with storage compartments

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4496.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	534.7 KB
ID:	972911

Revo John
                          REVOLECTRIX Singapore
                          Singapore

Comment

Working...