Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!Dx7 transmitter battery

Bros,
    I charged my dx7 spektrum transmitter for almost 1 hour but still not charging?i never used the spektrum in- mh aa1500mah 9.6 volts for long time, is the battery spoiled already? Is there any alternative battery to use again my transmitter? Tx for your response!!

Don't worry lar bro , since you say never use the battery for too long suspect the battery spoil , then go Jethobby buy the LiFe battery lor . Its even better then the stock battery , can play longer then charge . Just that the size is a bit bigger then the stock battery nia .

By the way , check your charger setting and connection whether correct or not , in case you set or put wrong setting then of course won't charge if its an intelligent charger .

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks bro for your help!

Comment

Lipo also can. Some of us using turnigy or rhino transmitter lipo. Must make sure the dimensions or size is suitable.

Comment

I made an extension cable so I won't have to keep plugging out from the board directly. Make sure u unplug and take out lipo to charge with your lipo charger. If LiFe make sure set correct mode before charging.

Comment

My friend gave me rhino 2620...if you use it cannot destroy the transmitter? What charger you use for this? Tks!

Comment

I know this thread is very old but i am having a similar situation now . My original Nimp battery get used up pretty fast . I got a LiFe tx battery from jet hobby but now then battery cover is unable to close due to the multi socket came already soldered on it . Anyone using it please tell me how to go around it ? Mine is the LiFePO4 tx battery to be used in Spektrum DX7 . And also funny thing is even though i fully charge the LiFe battery , when i plug it into my DX7 , it aleady read 10.30.pm around that figure . The display now is ok .

Comment

Working...
              X