Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually i keep my lipo in a bag together with my tx ... . Is it safe ? Cos when i want to fly i just have to get my heli , my training bars and the whole tx bag . Don't have t find high and low for my batt . But i never heard of lipo being unsafe when not using .

Comment

Lipo bag

Originally posted by TWE75 View Post
      Actually i keep my lipo in a bag together with my tx ... . Is it safe ? Cos when i want to fly i just have to get my heli , my training bars and the whole tx bag . Don't have t find high and low for my batt . But i never heard of lipo being unsafe when not using .
      You buy auto insurance not because you are looking to get into accident, but as a safety precaution and also since required by law, I assume lipo bags serve the same purpose, with mass production and cheaper lipo batt flooding the market, nobody can gurantee the quality of the batt esp coming from our China bros when u know they can do almost anything just to make an extra buck, I am not going to put my faith on their quality control, but as a precaution...not going to be S'pore 1st guy to lost house to lipo fire

Comment

Working...
      X