Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lipo Battery cell damaged !!!

Help guys , My battery only used for 2 times and now it already has a Batt Voltage ERR . Cell High Vol . First digit on the left corner row of upper reading was 5.00 ,the rest are all zero inlcuding the below reading . Kindly advise what should i do with it ? I crash with this lipo while learning hovering .

Its a 3s 2200mah 35c lipo .

Comment

You can try to bring it back to the shop and ask to buy a replacement at a discount.

Major trauma to lipos is known to break them in this way. You're quite lucky the pack did not catch fire.

It wont help to try and charge them again once the cell shows 0V, it'll risk them catching fire. have fun!

Comment

Its been abt 3 months since i bought it , are you sure they will do that ?

Comment

You can try, many of the LHS are very reasonable. Explain what happen and ask for discount to buy a replacement.

Your buying is their business.

Comment

Well ... i actually planning to buy batteries from online sources cos cheaper so i don't think so i'm buying batteries from local shop also ( not blaming anything , anyone or anyshop here .

So most likely will discard or convert to 2s with help from some experts here hopefully .

Comment

Working...
            X