Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitec 645mg

hi i have a hitec 645mg used in my MT. one day after play my MT , the 645mg for my steering have some problem. when the horn moves to centre , the horn somehow like glitch moves about 10 degree left and 10 degree right.when horn move right it also moves like glitch left right also. same for left. i open up the servo. nothing wrong with the gears.

anyone can help? where can i get this hitec servo repaired.thanks for viewing
    Sanwa M8 Version 3

Kyosho Inferno777 SP2 WC/STS21D

i am not sure what is wrong with your. But i suspect yours is like mine.
    my 625 had a problem yesterday after many crashes

the problem is the servo saver. the gear teeth is gone, and the but i notice u dont use servo saver. hmm... u use another servo horn and then will this problem occur?

Originally posted by neo
    hi i have a hitec 645mg used in my MT. one day after play my MT , the 645mg for my steering have some problem. when the horn moves to centre , the horn somehow like glitch moves about 10 degree left and 10 degree right.when horn move right it also moves like glitch left right also. same for left. i open up the servo. nothing wrong with the gears.

Comment

Originally posted by neo

You have another Rx? Try with another Rx and see if there's any glitches.
      For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Armour
        You have another Rx? Try with another Rx and see if there's any glitches.
        try both rx same leh.
        Sanwa M8 Version 3

Comment

Originally posted by yeow
          i am not sure what is wrong with your. But i suspect yours is like mine.
          my 625 had a problem yesterday after many crashes

the problem is the servo saver. the gear teeth is gone, and the but i notice u dont use servo saver. hmm... u use another servo horn and then will this problem occur?

Wa se. Metal gear also gone. hehe i do have a servo saver in my MT. My servo is fitted with aluminium servo horn then link to servo saver. not problem with horns
          Sanwa M8 Version 3

Comment

Originally posted by neo
            Wa se. Metal gear also gone. hehe i do have a servo saver in my MT. My servo is fitted with aluminium servo horn then link to servo saver. not problem with horns
            Did you remove the gears to have a look one by one?
            For some people it's important to show what they have, for others it's sufficient to know that they have it.

Comment

finally my 645mg circuit board burnt . Wanna ask Mad Armour , whether Futaba 9405 7.2kg 0.11 sec at 6V. is this servo strong enough to use on Madforce steering?
              Sanwa M8 Version 3

Comment

Originally posted by neo
                finally my 645mg circuit board burnt . Wanna ask Mad Armour , whether Futaba 9405 7.2kg 0.11 sec at 6V. is this servo strong enough to use on Madforce steering?
                Wah....cannot save liow!

Hehehehe.......I use 945 for my MA's steering. I use >10kgs for all my MT's. Except the T-Maxx, which still has stock servo. That should go soon.

Comment

Working...
                X