Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normal hxt converter for my xt60 connector

Hi all. I just bought some batts from the net. Then found out that they use xt60 female connectors. Where in sg can I find a converter for my hxt connector for use with my xt60 batts?
    ~ taming the beast within....
    I prefer to take things slow. For in slow-ness there is graceful-ness.

Sorry. I think I mean the red coloured DEANS plug. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tamemybeast View Post
      Sorry. I think I mean the red coloured DEANS plug. Thanks
      All lhs sells d plugs bro. Some even hv d pre-soldered ones. U jus hv to chk it out at d lhs or their webbie. Cheers.
      Conquer Your Stick!!

Comment

I think he meant, XT60-to-dean convertor as his equipment uses deans. Jethobby at fook hai has it. For me, i just cut the XT60 and soldered deans on...

Comment

Originally posted by zxyong View Post
          I think he meant, XT60-to-dean convertor as his equipment uses deans. Jethobby at fook hai has it. For me, i just cut the XT60 and soldered deans on...
          You're right on. Ok I'll head over to look. Not very confident handling the soldering iron and cutting off the xt60 on my batts though

Comment

Originally posted by tamemybeast View Post
            You're right on. Ok I'll head over to look. Not very confident handling the soldering iron and cutting off the xt60 on my batts though
            The scary part is that the whole wire gets hot, afraid that the batt might smoke. :P

BTW the hardest part is to melt the solder off the XT60, which i cant. So i just snap the connector off, recoat the wire then solder the deans.

Comment

Working...
            X