Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

charger advice

ok any bro bougth this charger .extreme x-605 . ok i need advice when i press the charger to start the display said connection break upon read manual it say batt connection is interrupted ,wat does this mean do i have to set up on this charger or just press start .pls advice how to use this charger any bro can advice .as my old charger no display charge and cut off only .well i knew to tecnology .hehehe
    mike

Well tks to jethobby stuff for helping in batt set up a tumb up for u mr Mok.http://www.daddyhobby.com/forum/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif
    mike

Comment

It means the wire connected to the batt is not connected properly. Just use ur breath/saliva and finger to rub the wire connectors and fix it back in. Should be able to charge again.

The proper way is to get a can of contact cleaner and clean the connectors.

But I opt for the easy way.

Comment

charger advice

Charger is a Electric Item which is used to charge a particular Device.At a time of charging People have to mention that when you put an object in a charging then disconnect it in a proper time.other wise it may harm your device or Battery.

Comment

Working...
        X