Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graupner Ultra Duo Plus 50

I just got my Graupner Ultra Duo Plus 50 replacement and noticed that there is an Output 3 on the left side of the charger (never noticed this on the 'broken' one, but can't rightly remember).

However, I can't find any mention of this in the manual.

Appreciate it if someone can point me to where I can get information of how to use this?

Thanks.

on the left side, I only have the powersocket and the balance input.
    do you have a pic?

Comment

Comment

mine doesn't have this output.

My charger is probably the same as your first batch

Comment

Hi Guys
          Sorry for hijacking the thread but I'm looking at this model as well. Figured I should take the plunge. However, I wanted to ask if you had considered the Schultz range and why eventually ending at with Graupner.
          Cheers
          Ken

Comment

Originally posted by kenghock View Post
            Hi Guys
            Sorry for hijacking the thread but I'm looking at this model as well. Figured I should take the plunge. However, I wanted to ask if you had considered the Schultz range and why eventually ending at with Graupner.
            Cheers
            Ken
            I believe Graupner Chargers are custom made by Schultz
            thats what my Germanbuddy tells me.

Eagleeye

Comment

Thanks all. I decided on the Graupner Duo. Still learning how to use it properly..

Comment

I have recently bought a Graupner ULTRA DUO PLUS 50 charger, to ease the load on my other chargers, it is a good piece of kit, but there is one small problem that I hope one of you can maybe help with.
                One of the things I want to do using it is to charge batteries in series using the CV-Link facility. According to the instruction manual it should be possible to put a 4cell in the Master output and a 3cell in the Slave, provided they are the same capacity, sounds good. The slave is supposed to only provide the hardware, all the data coming from the Master.
                Before I try it one question bugs me, What cell count do I set the Master to? or do the balance connections sort that out?

Comment

Working...
                X