Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why suddenly everyone selling their ETecs?!?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why suddenly everyone selling their ETecs?!?

Why is there a sudden surge of Etec cells on sale in the marketplace??
    Is there like new cells coming out or wat??
    Or is there a better brand on sale in SG that i'm so slow to know off?

Moving on to bigger things - bigger heli, planes

Comment

They moving towards better batts like Thunderpower???

Saw Fit flew his Hornet on Thunderpower packs, really power sia. After 10mins of continous flying the power still there!!!

When is Doug doing a batt testing for Thunderpower????

Comment

Good for me!!! Right timing!!
        SLOPE SOARING NOT A CRIME

The irresistible desire, for the irresistibly desired

Multiplex Royal Evo 12 user, and Proud of it.

Comment

hehehe me too.... have to balance how much I can pay for the hobby....can fly better than cannot fly....power with Etec 1200 is better than KXXXXX .....and 1250 is better than 1200 ver 1 ..... TP or not ....not important at the moment

Comment

Price of 1TP = 2 x ETec packs? I n a Hornet it doesn't make that much sense unless u have the use for the extra power... my old V1 1200HP is still going strong and neva goes off-balanced... which is odd after a lot of the stupid things i did.... Ah Tat saw no diff between the V3 1250 and the TPs what.... I didn't get to push the 1250 V4 pack though..... I'd rather have a batt that gives longer useable duration and then taper off rather than have that constant power window for usage and then suddenly cut-out... You can check with Fit on that....

Comment

Well, the timing is really uncanny!

suddenly like 4 or 5 different pple dumping etecs!
              hehehe.. pple will think something is wrong with etecs... hehehe..
              OR are u guys organising a coup to force mack to lower the prices??

Comment

when u need 20amps to fly, you need bigger cells .. etacs just does not get the job done.
                i'm a rc sotong. And i know nuts about it.

Comment

Issit the etec 1700s aren't cut for the trexes?? Some 1 tried my kokam 2000 12c packs on a rex and boy it came out hot! i was pretty surprised
                  TX:2 Sanwa Quasars , Futaba 9C super (heli)
                  Gliders :JW 54 , Sprinter , Flip400 (unbuilt)
                  Planes: Jumping Jack,,Zoom 4D,IFO, magic 3d,
                  Helis:Feda,Zap 400

Comment

Originally posted by YZY
                    Issit the etec 1700s aren't cut for the trexes?? Some 1 tried my kokam 2000 12c packs on a rex and boy it came out hot! i was pretty surprised
                    The etecs 1700 are fine with the trex..
                    in fact, i dun think there are better suited cells for the trex in SG other than etecs..
                    Of coz if u look at overseas there are better choices like TP, Irate, etc..
                    Kokams 12c?? u sure they are 12c or juz plain written there by SHS?

Comment

I dun mind... Let them dump... I'm happy.... :na as long as the cells are cheap and non-impacted or dented....

like that can even set up a 5s Trex in your case~!

For me even easier on the hornet!... I'll go for all the small packs.. too bad David's one was taken... ai ya...

Comment

Originally posted by PhiBeR
                        Kokams 12c?? u sure they are 12c or juz plain written there by SHS?
                        Kokam 2000 rated at 12c, nothing else can come close to its performance.

Etecs are good, they deliver to their specs. Suitable for Trex or not depends on the heli setup and flying style.

Comment

I tried kokam 2000 last sunday morning at bishan. And YES, there is a difference. It is able to deliver the power that the Etecs gives for the first 1-2 mins after being fully charged.

However, the owner needs to leave already, so did not manage to complete the batteries.

Comment

and my kokams are not exactly new btw did not get from shs/......
                            TX:2 Sanwa Quasars , Futaba 9C super (heli)
                            Gliders :JW 54 , Sprinter , Flip400 (unbuilt)
                            Planes: Jumping Jack,,Zoom 4D,IFO, magic 3d,
                            Helis:Feda,Zap 400

Comment

My etecs comes out as hot also. So far no worries, X34 assured me that it is normal :P

Comment

Working...
                              X