Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can ESky EC130 Hunter used Turnigy 800mAh 2S batts?

Collapse

Zenm Tech Pte Ltd

Collapse

Visit Zenmtech at rc.zenmtech.com

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can ESky EC130 Hunter used Turnigy 800mAh 2S batts?

Hi,
    The ESky EC130 Hunter heli comes with its own 800mAh 2S batt as well as an optional Raiden 900mAh 2S batt. Both these Li-po batts are 7.4 volts.

Does anyone know if the Turnigy 800mah 2S 7.4v can be used for the Hunter as well as its supplied charger? I've read that Lama V3/4 users are using this Turnigy batt, and the Lama V3/4 are known to be compatible with the Hunter's batt, so does this mean it can be used for the Hunter as well? Appreciate if anyone can confirm. Thanks.

Turnigy 800mAh weblink : http://www.---------.com/---------/s..._20C_Lipo_Pack

Originally posted by artyboy View Post
    Hi,
    The ESky EC130 Hunter heli comes with its own 800mAh 2S batt as well as an optional Raiden 900mAh 2S batt. Both these Li-po batts are 7.4 volts.

Does anyone know if the Turnigy 800mah 2S 7.4v can be used for the Hunter as well as its supplied charger? I've read that Lama V3/4 users are using this Turnigy batt, and the Lama V3/4 are known to be compatible with the Hunter's batt, so does this mean it can be used for the Hunter as well? Appreciate if anyone can confirm. Thanks.

Turnigy 800mAh weblink : http://www.---------.com/---------/s..._20C_Lipo_Pack
    Bro, if the dimension fits into your batt compartment. It should be ok

Comment

Electrically they are no different, 7.4v lipo You gotta watch for whether or not the turningy batts will fit the lama battery compartment.

Comment

Thanks guys, got to take down dimensions liow. Asked the vendor's online support, they tell me "We only handle order info, tech matters plse ask at forum". Like inside restaurant, you ask waiter where's the loo and he tell u "I only take food orders, directions plse ask the security guard".

Comment

Esky supplied batt : 55 x 30 x 13 mm
          Turnigy 800mAh : 57 x 29 x 14

should be OK right? both are 7.4V, 2S1P & 800mAh

Comment

Originally posted by artyboy View Post
            Esky supplied batt : 55 x 30 x 13 mm
            Turnigy 800mAh : 57 x 29 x 14

should be OK right? both are 7.4V, 2S1P & 800mAh
            yup, should be ok like I had told heliman

Comment

thanks bro!!